An idea for honoring Darrent Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for honoring Darrent Williams

I have emailed this idea to the Broncos as well, but I do not know if they will ever really read all the emails that I am sure they are getting. My hope is that possibly someone in the organization will see this on the message board and like the idea or come up with something like it.

I think the Broncos should sell Darrent Williams jerseys with a special patch sewn on it saying "In Remembrance of Darrent Williams 1982-2007" or something similar. The proceeds from selling these special jerseys could help fund the youth football camp Darrent wanted to start. This is a way of honoring Darrent and what he wanted. This would also be something the fans could play a big part in.

Anyway, just an idea.

Originally posted by theantispice1
    I have emailed this idea to the Broncos as well, but I do not know if they will ever really read all the emails that I am sure they are getting. My hope is that possibly someone in the organization will see this on the message board and like the idea or come up with something like it.

I think the Broncos should sell Darrent Williams jerseys with a special patch sewn on it saying "In Remembrance of Darrent Williams 1982-2007" or something similar. The proceeds from selling these special jerseys could help fund the youth football camp Darrent wanted to start. This is a way of honoring Darrent and what he wanted. This would also be something the fans could play a big part in.

Anyway, just an idea.
    Dude I read that today! That would be a awesome awesome cause he wanted a free youth Football camp in his home town.. Go to the Darrent Williams Drive and PM the person who made it they got in contact with some people....

Comment

I was just thinking what a powerful image it would be if opening home game 2007 everyone in the stadium wore a Darrent Williams jersey...hopefully the Broncos will come up with something like the idea I posted earlier.

Comment

Anyway, just an idea.

I love that idea, i would buy it for darrent if the broncos could make it
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome!

I would definently buy that if they could make it. I'm hoping that someone will come up with something that I can get a hold of down here in Oklahoma.
          A True Bronco Fan :dance:

Comment

Anyway, just an idea.
            I like the idea i say we go for it

Comment

Great idea.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Great idea. I would definetly buy one.

Glendale bound

Comment

I would totally be doen for that!!!

Make sure and keep me/us posted!!!
                  Snk16!!
                  VulcanGLF2

Comment

Anyway, just an idea.
                    I think that is a good idea. I think they should also retire his number and put some kind of banner at the stadium for him. Your Idea is really good though.
                    RIP Darrent Williams. You will be missed.

Comment

ya i really like your idea please keep me posted on whats going on!

Comment

I will definately keep you all posted if I hear anything. I just used the email address for the Broncos that you can email condolences to. I don't know if I will ever get a response, as I can only imagine how many emails that have been sent to that address. That's why I posted the idea here too, maybe someone within the organization will see it. I think it would be a good thing, and I think alot of fans would buy that jersey, especially if they knew the proceeds would fund that youth football camp. Anyway, thank you all for the positive responses I have received.

Comment

Working...
                        X