So sorry for your loss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry for your loss...

I just wanted to come over here and tell all you fans, as well as the Organization and D-Will's family, how sorry I am for your loss.

All year long we fans have so much to argue over and something like this, really puts things into perspective.

What a tragedy. I sincerely hope they find the ones responsible for this and they rot for it.

Again, my deepest condolences!

Take care,
    Deanna

Thank you Colt fan. The spirit of fans from all over the league are really helping us cope with this tragedy. You all have come here and displayed such class.

We are the fans but I cannot even begin to imagine what Darrent's family and the Bronco players are feeling right now.

Thanks for coming back and good luck to your team.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        Thank you Colt fan. The spirit of fans from all over the league are really helping us cope with this tragedy. You all have come here and displayed such class.

We are the fans but I cannot even begin to imagine what Darrent's family and the Bronco players are feeling right now.

Thanks for coming back and good luck to your team.
        I remember how comforting it was last year when Tony Dungy lost his son, that so many fans from all over came to our board to share their thoughts.

I can't imagine losing one of our players. I am still in shock and am quite angry over this. Who does things like this? Its so senseless and tragic. Not only the impact it has on you fans, his family and the team... but the teammates that were there and had to witness this horrible act.

Again, my heart goes out to all of you.

Deanna

Comment

Originally posted by Colts Addict
          I just wanted to come over here and tell all you fans, as well as the Organization and D-Will's family, how sorry I am for your loss.

All year long we fans have so much to argue over and something like this, really puts things into perspective.

What a tragedy. I sincerely hope they find the ones responsible for this and they rot for it.

Again, my deepest condolences!

Take care,
          Deanna
          Thank you Deanna for your kind words.
          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Working...
          X