Tragedy Once Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy Once Again

I am a huge Bronco fan and Bears fan. I am originally from Chicago but lived in Colorado for 6 years in the 80's when I became a Bronco fan. I have watched them before Elway started playing for them.

I have felt this loss before as a Bears fan when the Team tragically lost Walter Playton. Now once again, I feel the same loss as a Bronco fan. The situation was different with Walter as we knew he was sick and no-one was the cause of his death. But the loss feeling for both is the same.

Eventhough you do not know the players personally, you feel the happiness they feel, the disappointment they feel and the tears they feel. I feel I am a part of the Broncos family.

When the Broncos are not on TV here in California, I go to a local pool hall and watch them. I went to that pool hall on Sunday to watch the game along with many other Bronco fans. I was disappointed at the outcome but this was nothing to how I felt when I heard about the senseless tragedy of Darrent Williams. This put everything into prospective.

My prayers and thoughts are with his family. My prayers and thoughts are with my fellow Bronco fans as well as the Bronco Team. May peace be felt soon when they catch who did this.

Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for posting this!

Comment

Working...
    X