Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are some you you coping with this loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are some you you coping with this loss?

From the first time I heard of this news, Ive been an emotional wreck. Crying softly and sometimes heavily. As of right now, Im OK. Its still subsided within me. Its hard to ignore the fact that I wanna cry. Im going to Mexico in 2 weeks, I hope getting away from football for a week will help. And knowing his killers are behind bars. In the long run, I refuse to ever let go memories of Darrent Williams. RIP.

Today has been a really hard day for me. I can't stop crying.

Comment

I'm starting to get over it now it's still shocking. Yesterday I was a complete wreck though Dee was all I was thinking aout.
      Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

I'm just keeping to myself, reflecting on the memories I have of Darrent etc. My family keeps asking me why I have been in my room all day, and its because I just need to be alone. I also am finding being on these boards to be helpful, everyone helping each other cope is amazing.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Being here and reading posts has helped me. I feel pissed and then waves of sorrow come.

Everybody, go eat something.

Comment

These *******s at school a made fun of him

They wont tommorrow or something might happen

o and i have felt like crying because of it HE WAS GONNA BE GREAT

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I keep crying off and on. It does help being on these Boards together. Thanks all for the support!

Comment

I havent cried surprisingly, although I have had tears come to my eyes, but when I first heard the news it was devastating..I mean I cant even describe how I have been feeling since I found out because I am still so shocked and speechless..I dont think it will actually hit me until next year when I dont see Darrent out on the field..I mean I still cant convince myself he is gone..Its the wierdest feeling I've ever had..

Comment

I'm basically staying very busy...and I read a quote at the bottom of a work email (totally unrelated to this) that helped a little: "Don't be afraid of dying; Be afraid that you will never start living." At least we know he lived while he was here among us and now God's got him in a better place.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                  ALL READY

Comment

yes these past couple of days have been hard for me too man...but i can't help thinking to myself why did that bullet have to hit D-WILL's neck...it could of hit him in the arm, or the hand or even the leg, but why did that bullet have to end Darrents life...

I asked my aunt who is very religious and she was telling me not to worry becuase darrent was in a better place, but i don't believe that...darrent was having the time of his life here amongst football and his happy fun-filled life, he's got his 2 kids down here and his mother... i don't believe it for one second that darrent went to a better place, becuase darrents better place was on the football field, playing for pride and passion, living his dream

R.I.P D-WILL

YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Comment

Even though I didn't know the man everything I've been reading about him, Is He was a stand Up man first football player second. I feel very sorry for his Family and friends I hope they take solice in the fact that he will be missed as the man he was first and a football player second. My prayers are with all of you
                      sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Its just all shocking i havent cried but have had tears but its just a bad situation and will take time to heel but like most people have said these boards have helped me through it easier just a bad week to start out.

R.I.P. Darrent
                        R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

I was very emotional yesterday, a little less so today...until I read Adam Schefter's column on nfl.com today. When I got to the part about Darrent dying on Javon Walker's lap, I just lost it. The visual in my mind is just so unbelievably sad on so many levels. It helps a lot to read these posts.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9903290

Comment

Crying here and there yesterday... today, I felt a lot stronger. That is, untill I see that montage video on the denverbroncos.com homepage. When that music starts getting upbeat after his interception against Cincy, I lose it... seeing him smiling makes me feel better, though. Getting all those props from the team members is heart-warming. Such a shame
                            "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                              These *******s at school a made fun of him

They wont tommorrow or something might happen

o and i have felt like crying because of it HE WAS GONNA BE GREAT
                              What kind of an idiot would make fun of somebody not 24 hours after he was shot and killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X