Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are some you you coping with this loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

classless human beings i know im going to get crap about the broncos losing tommorow at my school but i better not hear about Darrent.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by hugebroncofan07
      classless human beings i know im going to get crap about the broncos losing tommorow at my school but i better not hear about Darrent.
      i heard crap about the loss and PLENTY more about Darrent

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Forever #27

I have been praying for the Williams family and the bronco family every time Darrent Williams crosses my mind...Which has been alot today....Thats the only thing I know to do....And iVe been trying to remember all the wonderful plays and things I saw that made Darrent Williams one of my favorite Broncos......I do'nt know how many times I pointed him out to a friend and family and said watch this kid..Hes going to be great........He was a bright star that became brighter and brighter....I was really sad yesterday. When I turned on my tv yesterday morning that was the first thing I saw....I sat there in shock and must have said But I just watched him play yesterday about a dozen times to my family. Thats what really gets me....My heart just doesn't want to process it......By the third run of the new story I found myself in tears.......I can count only a few times I have cried over a football player. I had set out to watch the boise State game but it was kindof hard to watch because they were broncos too and their uniforms were so close...that I kept thinking of Darrent Williams......And it just made me so sad....So Senseless......My prayers are with his family and friends.... I will always remember him...
        Forever#27

Comment

I've been trying to stay away from the message board. It seems like everytime I come here, I feel the pain even more. Especially when I see the front page of Denverbroncos.com.

Comment

Working...
          X