mike press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike press conference

just recentyl mike talked on pointafter about darrent, there will be a memoribale service wednsday, but i am unaware if it will be open to the public

what a great man! he did great things for the organization. mike had sum good things to say bout him, please post on hpow u felt about the press conference and if they should hold the memorible service should be opened to the public

Shanny said it was for family and the team only.

Comment

mike press conference

hey...
      the press conference was nice. I only had audio and I didn't get all of it. I missed about the first 5 minutes. Could hear the stress in Coach's voice. A bit hoarse. He did wonderful.

There was something said about a memorial at the Great ??? Baptist Church???
      Maybe they should have two or even three.....

I missed the part about the investigation and Denver Police handling stuff. Did Coach elaborate at all on that?

I have put my Bronco banner on my porch by my American flag. Can only wait for any news or break throughs now.
      <sigh>
      B

Comment

I watched the press conference and cried through the entire thing. Mike Shanahan is one classy man that is handling this the best that anyone can be expected.

D-Will will be sorely missed by all. Senseless violence......I will never understand.

RIP D-Will #27

Comment

I think it's the first time anyone has seen shanahan publicly cry. That was so depressing, but it was good to hear from him. It's very interesting to see him emotional like that when you're used to seeing him so serious. Darrent obviously had a huge impact on him.

sigh.
          Always Remember Darrent Williams

Darrent Williams splash tribute and wallpapers available here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45789411/

Comment

Mods---

I need a little help viewing Mike's news conference. Is it on the Broncos homepage? Thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chica_Ang
              Mods---

I need a little help viewing Mike's news conference. Is it on the Broncos homepage? Thanks so much.
              I think the administrator said it would be up shortly.

Comment

mike press conference

I had it on
                www.myfoxcolorado.com

www.9news.com may have it up already.

not sure if it is up on the bronco site yet.

%->

Comment

It was a very touching news conference to see shanny be emotional towards Darrent he will be missed.
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

I was fine until someone asked about the convo between Shanny and Darrent's mom...after Shanny said I may choke up a bit on that question, and sat there for a while obviously holding back tears, then said, "I may be able to answer that one later."

I lost it...

You are handling this well Mike, and unlike a lot of coaches in the NFL, it's great to see you genuinely care more about the situation then the off-season.

I was so happy to hear you say, "This meeting is about Darrent, not the off-season...we havn't even thought about that yet."
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams, Damian Nash, Kenny McKinley

Comment

haven't seen the whole thing, but saw a clip on espn news adn Shanny was saying that that u don't know why God takes people but he took a great one this time. I completely lost it. Anyone have a link to the video??

Comment

Originally posted by SoulVision
                        I was fine until someone asked about the convo between Shanny and Darrent's mom...after Shanny said I may choke up a bit on that question, and sat there for a while obviously holding back tears, then said, "I may be able to answer that one later."

I lost it...

You are handling this well Mike, and unlike a lot of coaches in the NFL, it's great to see you genuinely care more about the situation then the off-season.

I was so happy to hear you say, "This meeting is about Darrent, not the off-season...we havn't even thought about that yet."
                        I agree - Mike is a GREAT coach, but he is also a GREAT person!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Mike Shanahan is just a classy coach! I'm proud of him and how he handles this tragic situation!

Comment

Broncobabe4life

I've been a Bronco fan for as long as I can remember and I'm so deeply saddened by this senseless act that has taken one of our Broncos so suddenly from us. My deepest condolences go out to his family and the entire Bronco organization.

I saw the press conference and couldn't help from crying. I've always known that Mike Shannahan is a warm, caring individual, but it was very touching, yet extremely sad to see him being so emotional. My heart breaks for him and everyone who has been touched by this event.

To Darrent Williams' family, the Broncos organization, and all who have been touched by this tragic event, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP #27

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Ultra
                              Mike Shanahan is just a classy coach! I'm proud of him and how he handles this tragic situation!
                              I watched the whole news conference and was so impressed with how Shanahan was so sensitive, emotional and caring.

You not only have a great coach, you have a great man.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Working...
                              X