Darrent Williams Services Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams Services Set

Funeral services for Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams will be held Saturday at 12 p.m. CST in Ft. Worth, Texas. The services will be held at the Great Commission Baptist Church, 7700 McCart Ave., Ft. Worth, TX 76133.

DARRENT WILLIAMS FUNERAL SERVICES
    Saturday, Jan. 6, 2007, at 12 p.m. CST
    Great Commission Baptist Church
    7700 McCart Ave
    Ft. Worth, TX 76133
    (817) 346-1869

Thank you for posting this

Comment

Thats my church, i will be there.

Comment

Thanks for posting.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

hey .....that's the place. Great Commission Baptist Church.......
          that's Ft. Worth.......

B

Comment

I'll be there.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

i want to be there so bad.........
              sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

I wish I could go to pay my respects, but I live in Colorado Springs..

Comment

hey all...it's 1-3-07. What are the Denver plans for anything by...like fans, Bronks, etc. Not so much a family thing in Denver. The family may not want to do a Denver thing, etc.

Soler is doing a candlelight vigil. The thread is on this board.
                  I guess there are flowers and all that at the site of the shooting on 11th & Speer. That is always nice. Speer is a nice walk. Pretty street. It has a great history.

The Broncos organization go to Ft. Worth Saturday for the service, correct? And, I imagine, anyone else who wants to go. Are we organizing a "virtual card from Colorado". Maybe the team can take it. How about that????

I tend to default to the CHAT ROOM here. It is hard to find current news on the message boards. I will be on & offline today, Wed. 1-3-07. We can chat and have coffee. No big whoop.

B

Comment

Thanks very much for posting that! I live in Fort Worth and I am going to try really hard to get there.
                    Darrent Williams Tribute Video

Comment

Originally posted by Babe
                      The Broncos organization go to Ft. Worth Saturday for the service, correct?
                      Friday night they are having a viewing, so I would imagine the team would be there for that. Saturday at noon Texas time, they're having the service.
                      Originally posted by Soldier96B
                      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I just got back from Ft. Worth, Texas 4 days ago....:brick:
                        XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Memorial service in Denver

Is there any plans to hold any public memorial service for Darrent in the Denver area at all???

Comment

For Those Of You Who Get To Make The Service Please Pay Respects For All Of Us Who Will Be There In Spirit.

Comment

For Those Of You Who Get To Make The Service Please Pay Respects For All Of Us Who Will Be There In Spirit.
                              Will do.
                              How many people are going to the service here? I.e., not the total attendance, but how many of y'all are going?
                              Darrent Williams Tribute Video

Comment

Working...
                              X