Ebay sellers attempting to make money off Dwill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the explaination, Jason.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Here guys check this thread out. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82337

We are in NO WAY profiting from the loss of D-Will we are only trying to help and keep his memory alive!
      sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
      also
      Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Originally posted by Bell&Smith'05
        Here guys check this thread out. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82337

We are in NO WAY profiting from the loss of D-Will we are only trying to help and keep his memory alive!

yeah im pretty sure the guy on ebay selling these for 22 bucks is not affiliated with this message board.

there are people attempting to manufacture these bracelets to contribute to the childrens fund, the person in question to my knowledge had no intentions to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by specialblend154
          yeah im pretty sure the guy on ebay selling these for 22 bucks is not affiliated with this message board.

there are people attempting to manufacture these bracelets to contribute to the childrens fund, the person in question to my knowledge had no intentions to do so.
          That is correct, ours are not that expensive.
          sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
          also
          Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

I would avoid ebay. If you want an item you can probably find it at the stadium store, sportsfan or denverautographs.

Much of the stuff on ebay is frauduelent or people jacking prices up to make money off a tragedy.

Comment

Working...
            X