Darrent Pics Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Pics Needed

If you have any pics of Darrent that you took and wouldn't mind us using it for T-Shirts and stickers, please post it here.

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
    If you have any pics of Darrent that you took and wouldn't mind us using it for T-Shirts and stickers, please post it here.
    Did you contact admin and ask if we could use the one that's on the site's front page? The black on in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
      Did you contact admin and ask if we could use the one that's on the site's front page? The black on in your sig.
      There has been no response on that one, but I pretty much was told no on using the Broncos font.

Comment

Yeah we need some pics.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

They can't be in Broncos uniform can they? Because i remember someone posted pictures they took at a game.

Comment

Originally posted by denverbroncofrk
            They can't be in Broncos uniform can they? Because i remember someone posted pictures they took at a game.
            I think they can, they are our pics.....
            But maybe we should ask the NFL......

Comment

I dunno I was just wondering. We probably can.

Comment

If you want pictures, you have to get the photographer's permission.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  If you want pictures, you have to get the photographer's permission.
                  That is why we are asking for member pics!

Comment

I hate how the NFL is so uptight on showing the games and pictures and all the stuff that deals with it. They gotta pull out that wedgie they've got...

I got a bunch of photos but they aren't mine, I took them from the Broncos site and sports.yahoo.com. What do you mean by the Broncos font btw?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                      I hate how the NFL is so uptight on showing the games and pictures and all the stuff that deals with it. They gotta pull out that wedgie they've got...

I got a bunch of photos but they aren't mine, I took them from the Broncos site and sports.yahoo.com. What do you mean by the Broncos font btw?
                      The one they use on the jerseys!

Comment

Working...
                      X