Darrent Williams Jersey (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams Jersey (Merged)

My sister and I are huge Bronco and we want to remember Darrent and support his family any way we can so we were wondering where we could get his jersey because we cannot seem to find it for sale anywhere. That being said is there some type of charity fund that we can contribute to all the way out hear in Virginia?

sig created by snk16, thanks man

R.I.P Darrent Williams AND Damien Nash

I've posted to a few threads already on this, but here ya go. I ordered mine when I first saw they were once again available on their site saying RBK is going to produce more of his because of what had happened. Get one fast while you can!

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/st...-P3416C31.aspx

Comment

thank you nheim

Comment

Originally posted by Soler
        thank you nheim
        no problemo... i'm trying to keep up with the people looking for darrent jerseys in the forums, so everyone that wants them get them before the ebay scalpers do.

Comment

i really want one idk if i can get one though

I do wish this profit money would go to his kids

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

The guys at SportsFan are great guys which is another reason I'm supporting them with providing the links to their site. And another thing...they aren't charging ridiculous prices like the people on eBay who wanna make a buck just because of what had happened.

Comment

I need an adult small or youth xl
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                I need an adult small or youth xl
                Yeah I bought an adult xl for myself; however, I to would have liked an adult small or a youth xl for my girlfriend to order as well. Unfortunately, they don't have anything smaller than a medium I believe which sucks for the women or the kids.

Comment

I bought mine last year in 2005 and I never see any1 wearing them,some people asked me who he was,Now evry1 is gonna be wearing them,as it should be,i'm gonna miss seeing him on sundays soooo much

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco
                    I bought mine last year in 2005 and I never see any1 wearing them,some people asked me who he was,Now evry1 is gonna be wearing them,as it should be,i'm gonna miss seeing him on sundays soooo much
                    We have Darrent Jersey's that were bought before the Colts game in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                      We have Darrent Jersey's that were bought before the Colts game in 2005.
                      duh,you live in DENVER,i no that,lol

don't you????

well i don't know but iv BEEN HAVIN MYNE,when they very first came out,dont even remeber when that was,all I know it was in 2005

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nheimler
                        I've posted to a few threads already on this, but here ya go. I ordered mine when I first saw they were once again available on their site saying RBK is going to produce more of his because of what had happened. Get one fast while you can!

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/st...-P3416C31.aspx

+1 to you, just ordered my jersey, thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInMich
                          +1 to you, just ordered my jersey, thanks for the link.
                          You are from Michigan huh? At least I'm assuming from your name... I'm from Michigan as well. You goin to the Detroit game when the Broncs come to D? I'm already excited about seeing this game. I'm already looking forward to next season actually in light of what has happened the last couple days. I hope we rock everyone's world next year to get us to the SB in tribute to Darrent.

Comment

Originally posted by nheimler
                            You are from Michigan huh? At least I'm assuming from your name... I'm from Michigan as well. You goin to the Detroit game when the Broncs come to D? I'm already excited about seeing this game. I'm already looking forward to next season actually in light of what has happened the last couple days. I hope we rock everyone's world next year to get us to the SB in tribute to Darrent.

Ya I'm right on the ohio/michigan line near toledo in temperance. I hope to get tickets to the game. Probably off ebay. Where you at.

Comment

No if and or buts, Im getting one!!. It will help me mend and maybe help with some closure. On top of this, id like his body put to rest, and his killers off the streets.

Comment

Working...
                              X