How many times have you cried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    I was flat out bawling by the end of it...be prepared!
    I will try to keep myself together. But thank you ST.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

I've cried once, a couple hours after I found out...

The whole day I've been teary-eyed though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
        I haven't cried, but I've been awfully teary eyed lately.

I've come about as close to crying as I have in a very long time.
        yeah same here. a few tears rolled out yesterday. i wouldn't exactly say that's crying but i kind of count it. so once i guess. it was probably the worse when they were talking about it at the beginning of NFL Live.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I didn't cry ST but my heart is heavy and I am still dpressed.

I have school tomorrow so maybe it'll help.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            I cried a little bit last night, but the real flood gates didnt open up until the press conference today...that really did it for me.
            Can I get a link to it?
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
              I didn't cry ST but my heart is heavy and I am still dpressed.

I have school tomorrow so maybe it'll help.
              Yeah, maybe you can get your mind off of things.
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

i pray for you all

hello, i am pitt state football player and have been i die hard chiefs fan my entire life. i know that they have a space for all the chiefs fans to exspress their sympathy for the williams family, the broncos organization, and your alls tragic lose but i wanted to write to u guys specifically. while i was extremly happy for the chiefs playoff berth the night of new years eve. i became a little less happy when i turned on espn the following morning and found out about the tragic murder of the fine player and person that was darrent williams, at that point it became a bitter sweet joy. i know some of you might find it odd that an opposing chiefs fan, due to our rivialry, would be saddened by this but i believe that life and compassion are far more important than football. like when i told a friend(who is a chiefs fan, and someone who i now question as a person) laugh at me when i told him i was upset over williams death and asked me why i am not as happy about the chiefs in the playoffs as i was and than proceded to ask me " well if you could have williams back or the chiefs not in the playoffs, what would i take? i did not hesitate to say that i would have williams back in this world... it is just a game anyways. the nfl, your team, the broncos organization, the williams family and this world lost a fine player, a great family man and an even greater human being the other day and i as a chiefs fan know what you are going through. ive been there when i was in 8th grade i cried for days after the lose of one my heros, derrick thomas. so i pray for everyone in the broncos organization, you the fans, the williams family and his children, i hope that you all find the strenghth to cope with tragedy and may god bless you all and the soul of darrent williams.

RIP #27 Darrent Williams, you were a pain when you played my team, but u were a hell of a player and a person that i as a fan had the utmost respect for, you will truly be missed.

Comment

i teared up 2wice but for long peoriods of times

Comment

Well, anytime a man loses his life that young its sad, but when that young man is part of your team, he feels part of your family, some people say eh man u didnt even know that guy, well maybe i didnt, but im part of a great organization, im a fan, i support them, and when talent like Darrents goes to waste, or anyone for that nature is sad. I havnt really flat out cryed but i did tear a bit during the video on the main page, especially when i saw my fav. player Lynch lift darrent onto his shoulder.s

Comment

Yea i have cried 5 or more times now. I mean who just goes and shoots at someone. this is such b.s

Comment

I haven't cried, but it almost feels like I lost a relative. I live way in Houston, and I have been unable to think about any think else. I mean, DAMN, he was 24 years young. And the new year had just began. Football aside, this is horrible. I hate ***** AS *****S that always handle disputes with guns. If you are as hard as you act like you are, throw your hands up; put the guns away. Only a coward will use a gun.

Comment

Twice and I get teary eyed every time I see his picture.

Comment

ive come close to crying but never have

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I've cried many times already. too much to count when you're thinkin how ur favorite player died.

Comment

I think I speak for a more people than just me with this question: Why is 5 this poll's maximum?

sigpic
                                They're your teammates, now.
                                Best of luck, TT!
                                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X