Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall#15
    replied
    I thought about it for a while and think it would be a great thing. A moment of silence during the pregame or at halftime and they could play some of his highlights would be great.

Leave a comment:

• elliotmackenzie
    replied
    A moment of silence sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• specialblend154
    replied
    yeah you guys are right. the funeral on saturday completly slipped my mind. it must be very hard for them to know that they are going to the airport but instead of flying to go play the pats they are flying to a funeral.

Leave a comment:

• Broncaholic7
    replied
    Originally posted by specialblend154
    they should..

i really wish we were playing this weekend, it would really pick up my spirits.
    There should be Something...I agree!

But Im kinda glad we are done for the season...Our Boys wouldnt be ready to take the field again so soon...IMO

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    Originally posted by specialblend154
    they should..

I honestly think the team is too emotionally damaged right now. I think having the offseason off can be a very good thing for the soul this time around

Besides they're heading to his funeral this weekend

Leave a comment:

• specialblend154
    replied
    they should..

Leave a comment:

• Drew303
    started a topic Tribute during this weekend's games?

Tribute during this weekend's games?

Do you guys think there will be any sort of tribute, or moment of silence during any of this weekends playoff games? I sure hope so.
Working...
X