Video Tributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Tributes

Here is a list of all the videos I've been able to located created in memory of Darrent Williams.

If the links don't work, or you have one to add, let me know.

My Video

Skywalker's Video

Rob191288's Video

Video Four

Video Five

Video Six

Video Seven

Video Eight

Video Nine

LENNIH1:

"Who cares about football? This man was a father, a son, a good person and entirely too young to be gone. Our prayers should be with his family, and our hopes should be with the young people who looked up to him...that they will learn from this senseless act. May God bless the Williams' family. My heart is broken for his young children...especially his son "Lil' D", who thought the WORLD of his father!! RIP, D-Will!! You are ALREADY missed!!"

Video Ten

Video Eleven

Blue Flames' Video

Video Thirteen

Video Fourteen

Video Fifteen (ACTUAL VIDEO - Beautiful)

T140's Video

Brom66an6's Video (ACTUAL VIDEO)

Darrent at a childrens football camp

StevenTheThorn's Video
    Last edited by McKeough; 01-03-2007, 07:15 PM.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

I'll check those out

Wow, thank you!

Comment

Thanks

I will totally check those out and add them to the memorial video i'm making

Comment

If an admin wishes to sticky this, I will continue to keep it updated, with working links, and continuing to add new videos.

Thanks,

McKeough

sigpic

Comment

thanks for puttin my video on here man i really appreciate it
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for adding mine
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rob191288
              thanks for puttin my video on here man i really appreciate it
              Originally posted by Skywalker
              Thanks for adding mine
              Not a problem you two. Thanks again for taking the time to make them.

Darrent deserves them more then anyone.

Also, if anyone from the forums wishes to 'claim' a video, and have it labeled as I have the others, just let me know. I wasn't able to match any YouTube registration names to forum ones.

sigpic

Comment

Those are all great. It's bittersweet to watch them though, because they bring back good memories, but then I think about how I'll never be able to make new ones and it makes me teary-eyed. Thanks to those of you that worked hard and made these.

EDIT: I placed yours on my myspace page under "Heroes," Skywalker, I hope that's alright with you. (http://www.myspace.com/comedichomie)
                Last edited by BroncoTouchdown; 01-02-2007, 07:31 PM.
                Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

I would like to thank tnedator for the pictures used in the videos...His random image signature is where I got most of the pictures I used for my video, and it looks like that's where everyone else got their pictures too.
                  sigpic

Comment

These are all great. I thought I was done with videos but I may have to make one to honor him.
                    Smith's First Catch
                    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

It would be cool if someone could use actual video clips instead of pictures...I have no idea where you could get the clips though...
                      sigpic

Comment

It would be cool if someone could use actual video clips instead of pictures...I have no idea where you could get the clips though...

I'm not that good.

Yes, thanks people for the pictures. I suppose I really should of asked first, but I wasn't thinking straight when I made it. Google image search is what I used mostly.

RIP, Darrent.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing which is why I'm thinking about making one.
                          Smith's First Catch
                          "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
                            I was thinking the same thing which is why I'm thinking about making one.
                            If you can get actual clips...PLEASE MAKE ONE.

It would be awesome if you did.
                            sigpic

Comment

bump

Mods, can we get a sticky?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X