Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darrent Williams Fathead Wallpaper

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darrent Williams Fathead Wallpaper

    I don't know how many of you guys are into the fatheads, but i think it would be very neat if we could get them to make a darrent williams fathead, if we could all email them and request it im sure they would do it. What do you all think?

    www.fathead.com
    29
    Yes
    96.55%
    28
    No
    3.45%
    1
    sigpic


  • #2
    A what now? The thread title seems slightly, er, offensive at first glance.
    sigpic

    Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

    Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by muse
      A what now? The thread title seems slightly, er, offensive at first glance.
      Go to www.fathead.com.

      It is a GREAT idea!

      I'd want one.

      Comment


      • #4
        I've been wanting a fathead! But I dont have a place in my room that is big enough for one, but a DWill one would be really cool!
        ...capture it...remember it...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gmjones2001
          Go to www.fathead.com.

          It is a GREAT idea!

          I'd want one.

          I agree i was just sittin here lookin at them because i was thinkin about gettin one, and i was like i wonder if the could make a d-will one, if they did i would buy it and put it right next to his jersey im getting framed
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            That's a good thought, but my only problem with that is I wouldn't buy one if the profits from the Fatheads didn't go to the Williams family. If the Fathead Co. made them thats fine, but send all the proceeds to the family of Darrent.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse
              That's a good thought, but my only problem with that is I wouldn't buy one if the profits from the Fatheads didn't go to the Williams family. If the Fathead Co. made them thats fine, but send all the proceeds to the family of Darrent.

              I agree, Does anyone know of anyway maybe we could get this to happen?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I sent two requests. Both for DWill.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

                Comment


                • #9
                  I already sent my request in for a Darrent fathead

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    heck yeah but dang them are EXPENSIVE!!!
                    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
                      heck yeah but dang them are EXPENSIVE!!!
                      Yea they are expensive but if we could get the fathead co. to contribute some of the profit to the williams family i would be willing to spend the money on it
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yea I would want one, But I refuse to pay 100+ dollars for a sticker......
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The more people that email the better. This would be a huge thing to have for a rememberence.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I emailed them...
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vectorscg
                              The more people that email the better. This would be a huge thing to have for a rememberence.

                              I agree everyone email them so they realize how bad we want this, and im almost positive they will make it for us
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X