Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the NFL doing anything to honor DWill this coming weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the NFL doing anything to honor DWill this coming weekend?

I remember the Pat Tillman stickers on helmets, etc. What about for Darrent? Does anyone know if the NFL will be doing anything to honor him this coming weekend? I know the Broncos will be planning many things...I just would like to see something this weekend I guess. Perhaps I am asking for too much!

Hope everyone is doing OK. I keep having these darn tears come back....
    sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Probably not.

This whole affair has been much less... shall we say publicized, than let's say Pat Tillman or Ben Toothlessberger in thier death/near death experiences.

Probably because Darrent isn't an iconic figure in the NFL.

Callous maybe, but it's the pretty sad truth about why it's being talked about so infrequently by the NFL and the news programs.

Also this happened in the middle of the bowl games, coaching firings, and the beginning of the playoffs and obviously such important events take precedent over the death of one of your own players...
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGirl
      I remember the Pat Tillman stickers on helmets, etc. What about for Darrent? Does anyone know if the NFL will be doing anything to honor him this coming weekend? I know the Broncos will be planning many things...I just would like to see something this weekend I guess. Perhaps I am asking for too much!

Hope everyone is doing OK. I keep having these darn tears come back....

Yeah. Every time I read a post like yours, or see a sig like yours, it happens. Quite touching.

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I'm sure they will have a moment of silence. Because back when the 49er died after the preseason game they had a moment of silence in the next game all across the nfl.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X