No announcement yet.

Darrent Williams is with the Broncos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams is with the Broncos...

Boise state as well....one of the greatest game ever played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwDDB0dlRk&NR

RIP D-Will

this really is the best game I think I've ever watched....
    that is why I am a fan of football...
    sigpic

Comment

that was the best ending to a game I've seen. It was so exciting

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusPrime5
        Boise state as well....one of the greatest game ever played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwDDB0dlRk&NR

RIP D-Will

What does this have to do with Darrent, sorry I'm missing something.
        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Are meaningless NCAA football bowl games worth more than a tragic loss of life??

I was a little disappointed when I tunned in to ESPN and other national sports stations the past couple of days to hear more talk of meaningless football bowl games and NFL coaches getting canned than hearing news on an extrodinary young man and athelete who's life was tragically cut way too short. This kid wasn't the most popular player in sports but for crying out loud show him a little respect and atleast give us fans who admired him some updates as to what's being done to catch these animals responsible for this senseless act please!! If it were Terrel Owens that this happened to I'm sure we'd be hearing round the clock news and updates on all news outlets.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiethefan
            I was a little disappointed when I tunned in to ESPN and other national sports stations the past couple of days to hear more talk of meaningless football bowl games and NFL coaches getting canned than hearing news on an extrodinary young man and athelete who's life was tragically cut way too short. This kid wasn't the most popular player in sports but for crying out loud show him a little respect and atleast give us fans who admired him some updates as to what's being done to catch these animals responsible for this senseless act please!! If it were Terrel Owens that this happened to I'm sure we'd be hearing round the clock news and updates on all news outlets.
            I agree to a point. But, honestly, with an ongoing police investigation there might not me much to talk about. I mean hell, it hasn't been officially released that Javon was in the limo, let alone that Darrent died in his lap, has it? We all know it, but the police and the Bronco's aren't saying a thing. So, really, aside from the fact that the police are looking for a white SUV with dark windows, what else is there to report? I think there should be more talk of players, coaches, owners, ex players reaction, but, as for the story itself, there just isn't much to report.

Comment

What does that have to do with Darrent Williams?

He didn't play for Boise State.

Comment

Yeah please move this.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                X