Pittsburgh Steelers Fans Offer Deepest Condolences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh Steelers Fans Offer Deepest Condolences

All of us at SteelersFever are deeply saddened and shocked by the untimely and tragic death of Darrent Williams. Darrent had a bright future ahead of him with the Broncs and I know he will be sadly missed by his family, the Broncos team and organization and you all as fans. These guys become like a part of your own family and when something so senseless and tragic like Darrent's passing occurs, you feel it deep in your heart.

At a time like this, rivalries don't exist between fan bases. We all join together and mourn right there beside you.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that Darrent and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Originally posted by HometownGal
    All of us at SteelersFever are deeply saddened and shocked by the untimely and tragic death of Darrent Williams. Darrent had a bright future ahead of him with the Broncs and I know he will be sadly missed by his family, the Broncos team and organization and you all as fans. These guys become like a part of your own family and when something so senseless and tragic like Darrent's passing occurs, you feel it deep in your heart.

At a time like this, rivalries don't exist between fan bases. We all join together and mourn right there beside you.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that Darrent and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you for that.

Comment

Thank you! It's greatly appreciated!
      "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Working...
      X