We are all the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are all the team

I have been a Bronco Fan since 1970. I have shed the tears from our first Super Bowl win, to Elway's acceptance to the Hall of Fame. Never have there been so many tears as now. For all the fans we are the best in all the land. To the Broncos players, if Coach Shanahan says you are good enough to be a Bronco, you are a Denver Broncos. I don't care if you are first or third string, you are a Denver Bronco, and you are family. We love you all through thick and thin. We have lost a brother in our family. God Bless

Yes, we are a team, not made up of Raider fans, or Bronco fans, Charger fans, Chief fans, or fans of the other teams in the NFL, we are a team of people who celebrate the life of Darrent Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by las4ever
      I have been a Bronco Fan since 1970. I have shed the tears from our first Super Bowl win, to Elway's acceptance to the Hall of Fame. Never have there been so many tears as now. For all the fans we are the best in all the land. To the Broncos players, if Coach Shanahan says you are good enough to be a Bronco, you are a Denver Broncos. I don't care if you are first or third string, you are a Denver Bronco, and you are family. We love you all through thick and thin. We have lost a brother in our family. God Bless
      well done my friend !!!

rip darrent williams
      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Working...
      X