Darrent Williams & Madden 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams & Madden 08

Here's something I was just thinking about... I wonder if we could talk the EA Sports Madden game developers to put Darrent in on the Broncos roster for the next game? What do you all think?

ummm, sorry but theres no way they would do that.
    EA doesn't really care about anyone but themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

No way. I hope they do put #27 on the helmets or something to that extent though.
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Like I said...just a thought. OR maybe I should have said wishful thinking. But yeah 27 somewhere on the jerseys or helmets would be great or maybe something in the Broncos stadium with some recognition to him.

Comment

Sadly they dont care
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

how about give him the cover cuz if he dont get it LT will

Comment

They wont put him in the game, but they SHOULD put the 27 logo that the Broncos will more than likely (they better) have on their helmets next season!!!

Comment

If the Broncos put like a <27> on the back of their helmets like the American flag, I'm sure they would probably put it in the game. Just like the Browns did with Al Lerner when he died, an 'aL' was placed on the stripes in remembrance of him. But to actual request that a deceased player be placed on the active roster in a video game is lunacy.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

No way they would do that. Just play '07 over again lol jkjk.
                  RIP Darrent Williams
                  Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Naw I'll just create a player in his memory. He will be deeply missed.

Comment

i think that it would be cool for Darrent to be on the cover of Madden 08, but since this prolly won't happen, he should be honored in the Ring Of Fame and possibly have his jersey retired.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRsGFX
                        how about give him the cover cuz if he dont get it LT will
                        I was telling one of my friends this. I think it would be a great honor to put him on the cover.

Comment

I'd love to have in the game, i also thaught about letting EA know that we want him on the roster, but i too think they wouldn't do that - i'll create him and use his 07 ratings. I hope they'll wear No.27 on their helmets in memory of him.

Comment

We all need to get Madden 08' email adress and all send in votes for D WIll to be on the madden 08 cover.....it is a great idea and honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrent27RULES!
                              i think that it would be cool for Darrent to be on the cover of Madden 08, but since this prolly won't happen, he should be honored in the Ring Of Fame and possibly have his jersey retired.
                              Sorry dude, neither of those will happen. Let's be honest here, their all really nice gestures but he didnt change anything in the world of football. He was WAY better than people took him for in the draft and it was a plus for us but his jersey won't be retired, nor will he be in Madden, I think it'd be cool if EA threw the 27 o nthe helmets or jerseys but I really see EA going "More work? Nawwww....."

So you're going to be left with making him yourself cause if they threw him in the free agent pool like they do retired people...we'd all be pissed, not trying to be a jerk but being a realist...

Comment

Working...
                              X