No announcement yet.

Memorial Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more we get the cheaper they get so a count would of course be nice but I think for starters 1100 would suffice
    sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

I could probably take some, and sell them. Plus there is always EBay. So, I think more would be better.
      sigpic

Comment

Folks we can get this running. I would like to order these by tomorrow. If we can pre sell these items we would limit our start up cost. Pm me if you want to help and I will give you my msn addy.

Comment

How are we going to pay for these? Also what shipping methods to get them places or pretty much just UPS Parcel.
          RIP Darrent Williams
          Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Also I say the more the better. Might as well get them for the cheaper price. I think 2200 would be the right amount.
            Last edited by lsfii2; 01-03-2007, 12:18 PM.
            RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Also if anyone wants to seel them on ebay, similar ones like the ones we are looking at are going for $20 so I am pretty sure we could sell them. Just make sure you arn't left with a whole bunch.
              RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

I agree pre pay to help out with the initial out of pocket would be best, the more the better that's fine!!
                sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                also
                Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

i would love to buy some bracelets email me wehen this gets started
                  [email protected]
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                  Broncos country will miss both of you

Comment

Originally posted by lsfii2
                    Also if anyone wants to seel them on ebay, similar ones like the ones we are looking at are going for $20 so I am pretty sure we could sell them. Just make sure you arn't left with a whole bunch.
                    $20 is rediculous... especially when they are so inexpensive to be made. I think that $10 shipped would greatly help the DWD cause
                    sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                    also
                    Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

I have the supplier that we need to go thru. Now we need to determine how many we want to start with. I dont have alot of extra money, but I will put up what I ahve to get this thing rolling.

Comment

Just A Thought As I Was Reading Your Post. Not Sure Where You All Live But You May Try And Get Some Of Them To Your Local Sports Stores As Well. I Am Sure They Would Be Glad To Have Them. I Know That Is Where You Found The Livestrong Bracelets. Ebay Is A Great Idea As Well. I Could Do That.

Comment

It all depends on how many you think you could sell. If you live in the Colorado area you will forsure sell them, if not and you have to ship them, it will be tougher. Imagine if you could get them in a little gift shop, they would sell out quickly. It depends but I will forsure take 1 or 2 at least.
                          RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

If we start off with 2000 we would get 2200 shipped to us. The cost is 940.00 ( becasue we are ordering less the price goes up) I think we need to sell these at a flat price so I dont ahve to add shipping cost. So do you think 10 dollars would be too much to ask. Also maybe we can find a way to set these out at local businesses.

Comment

www.EZBands.com

if you order enough....you can get them pretty damn cheap....

I'm deffinatley willing to contribute to this....whoever is in charge PM me please....
                              sigpic

Comment

How will you take care of the costs?

Edit: I live in Ohio so what about S&H. And can this be added to the DarrentWilliamsDrive?
                                MMA News
                                MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                                X