No announcement yet.

Memorial Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you sold them at a local buisness, you will sell out. If you sell them over the net, more complicated and you most likely will sell out. It all depends. You might have to look into that before ordering. Maybe save 500 for us on the message board and put the rest in a little shop. I am sure they would be glad to help you out. This brings up another question though, is 500 enough for the internet buyers. I recommend you looking into it before selling. Also, if you want to make your money back, you can sell them with you getting 10% or 20% of the profit. As long as you are not making money the organization is non-profit. Just a suggestion, maybe you want to give the 900 to Darrent's fund.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Originally posted by salcalbroncofan
      If we start off with 2000 we would get 2200 shipped to us. The cost is 940.00 ( becasue we are ordering less the price goes up) I think we need to sell these at a flat price so I dont ahve to add shipping cost. So do you think 10 dollars would be too much to ask. Also maybe we can find a way to set these out at local businesses.
      I agree with the $10 shipped.
      sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
      also
      Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

paying is what I am working on right now. We have the supplier and a good idea how many we want to start with. We can have them in 2 weeks and start selling them. We can take orders on the boards for pre sells. And when they come in we can put them in a few good spots areound town to sell them.

Comment

$10 shipped is perfect, $5 at local stores would be also good. If they are $10 dollars count me in for 2.
          RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Thats another possiblilty but would involve alot of time is if we could get few businesses or individuals to help with the start up cost as a donation.

Comment

Your Local Sports Stores Would Probablly Just Buy Them And Sell Them In Their Stores. Especially For You Folks That Live In Denver, I See No Problem There. For Us That Live In California You Could Do The Ebay Thing. Shipping Would Not Cost Very Much Considering You Can Put It In A Letter Envelope (providing You Were Only Sending One Or Two) So Just Sell Them At A Set Price. Anyone Who Wants More Then They Could Go In A Priority Mail Envelope From The Post Office And That Is Only 3.95? Just A Thought

Comment

Which Makes 10 Dollars Shipped A Good Price

Comment

Well i will continue to work on this for the afternoon. Any ideas please PM me and hopefully tomorrow morning I will ahve them ordered.

Comment

I dunno I got to leave but I will check back on the board later today to see the progress.
                    RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

I am seeing if I can work on http://www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com/ and set up a "store" and a donate portion to it if they allow me to. If they do the braclets should go up on that too

sal I PM'ed you...
                      sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                      also
                      Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Thank yo uall for you rideas and help. As I said I will be working this afternoon on trying to fund the purchase of these. Also I wonder If I could use paypal as a means for out of towners to pay for the bracelets. This is all new to me doing this so be patient.

Comment

Yeah please can we have this done on www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com 's store?

There will be one up. Then we/I can take care of a profit, we all write a letter signed by everyone who helped and send the proceeds.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                            Yeah please can we have this done on www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com 's store?

There will be one up. Then we/I can take care of a profit, we all write a letter signed by everyone who helped and send the proceeds.
                            Sounds like a great idea, I am working on the site and hope to have a "store" on it by tonight??...
                            sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                            also
                            Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Originally posted by Bell&Smith'05
                              Sounds like a great idea, I am working on the site and hope to have a "store" on it by tonight??...
                              Sounds great.

When people pay how will we get the funds? How about paypal?
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Ok well I think we will try and go with 2000 to start. That would still leave us a good amount to donate to the fund for the kids. I will put in a few hundred to the start up costs. Is there anyone else willing to help with this. I wish they would let me order COD but I dont believe that is an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X