Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champbronc2
    Sounds great.

When people pay how will we get the funds? How about paypal?
    I am going to try and redirect to paypal so the funds go to the fund that is set up
    sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Ok well I am off for now. I will continue to work on this. If you have any ideas let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chica_Ang
        Not sure which thread to post on, but I'll take several bracelets.

Same here....not sure if this is the right place, but i will def. by a few to support the family and in honor of DW

Comment

I think this is a great idea. We could really make some money for whater ever cause it eventually goes to. If anyone has the type of connection that we could get them in a web site or better yet the broncos website, we could really make some money. The way to make money is through advertisement, so we have to advertise some how. The only thing is it cost money, so i don't think that would work. but we should deffinatly try and make this happen.
          R.I.P. Darrent Williams 27

Comment

I agree that this is a good idea and I will definitely think about buying some when things get organized and going.
            RIP #27 Darrent Williams

^Thanks to Paul26Stastny from Avs messageboards for the use of this one

I don't suffer from insanity, I quite enjoy it actually.

"I am so smart! S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T!"

Comment

Hey brilliant idea you can count on me buying five bracelets when they come out! Hey when you guys order is thier any way to get small and medium sizes? I would like to buy some for my kids and wife.
              Sig by Snk16

Comment

Great idea guys, ill take some when you get them.
                Email me at [email protected] and let me know whats going on with these
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone decide on how many to order. Forsure you have to get the discount for ordering more at a time but also you don't want to be left with a bunch. 2200 would be good if we could get them around but it all depends.
                  RIP Darrent Williams
                  Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

I am back. I have talked to my uncle again. Because he deals with vendors there is a slight chance he can order them for me thru a purcheas order. The thin is I will have 30 days to pay for them. So if I order wht i think we need that will cost me arpund 1300. Which means I will have to pre sell and sell like 300 in the next 28 days to cover cost. I am going to talk to him again in the morning. If all goes well I will stick my neck on the line and order these and we need to make sure we sell them all. Also I was thinking with half or all the proceeds to set up a scolarship at Dwill's High School. I will contact the school tomorrow and also an attorny to see if they will do the legal work pro bono,

Comment

I think the sizes are pretty much going to be adult...

Sal correct me if I am wrong

EDIT: I guess we can get 2 sizes
                      Last edited by BroncoFanInPattyLand; 01-03-2007, 04:59 PM.
                      sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                      also
                      Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

All for being able to pay with pay pal

Comment

Here is an update:

I will try and order 3-5000 of the bracelets tomorrw. Is there anyone that would like to contact some businesses in Denver to see if we can sell them there at no cost. Once i know how many places we can set up at plus my estimation on internet sales I will oreder them. I will also firm up with an attorney tomorrow to set up a trust fund for the proceesds to go to. I am strongly thinking about a Scholarship at DWills school that will be handed out every year in his name to the person the exemplifies what DWill stood for. Any concerns on that please let me know. Unless something comes up I will give another update in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by salcalbroncofan
                            Here is an update:

I will try and order 3-5000 of the bracelets tomorrw. Is there anyone that would like to contact some businesses in Denver to see if we can sell them there at no cost. Once i know how many places we can set up at plus my estimation on internet sales I will oreder them. I will also firm up with an attorney tomorrow to set up a trust fund for the proceesds to go to. I am strongly thinking about a Scholarship at DWills school that will be handed out every year in his name to the person the exemplifies what DWill stood for. Any concerns on that please let me know. Unless something comes up I will give another update in the morning.
                            I can call some business' in Denver tomorrow morning as it is my job to be on the phone anyway.
                            sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                            also
                            Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

If you guys get your bracelets done by Saturday bring them to the Fan Memorial on saturday at 2:15.

Comment

they wont be done by then but maybe someone going can take pre orders?

Comment

Working...
                                X