Clear All

• salcalbroncofan
    replied
    whats a number i can get ahold of u at

Leave a comment:

• Doc Lawrence
    replied
    how can i get a braclet

I'm in Grand Junction, I'm a disc jockey i can help promote the braclets, anything i can do to help

Leave a comment:

• patterson17
    replied
    Wanted to let everyone know on this thread that we have a new one started with ordering information that is on the top of the board in a sticky thread.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    I am also interested in getting a couple when things are figured out, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• salcalbroncofan
    replied
    I should have an update this afternoon on the progression of this.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoballa2684
    replied
    hey guys let me know whats goin on with this....iam deff in!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanInPattyLand
    replied
    Myself or salcal will be informing everyone how you can pay for them.

We should have an update soon!

Leave a comment:

• Champ4DOP
    replied
    Originally posted by denverbroncofrk
    I'll be buying one also, but i'll most likely buy it off ebay or darrentwilliamsdrive.com if there sold on there.
    same here. Ebay will be easiest way becuz im only 15 =[

Leave a comment:

• lil_bo
    replied
    Order 5 braclets when they are ready

Please let me know how to order, I am from South Dakota so there will be shipping. I will prepay or however you choose to do the S&H. Thanks for all your work.

Leave a comment:

• denverbroncofrk
    replied
    I'll be buying one also, but i'll most likely buy it off ebay or darrentwilliamsdrive.com if there sold on there.

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by Bell&Smith'05
    Alright I just went through all my PM's and back through the thread from post 1 and I am pretty sure that we have 70 pre orders that are a definate!!

Great work so far guys!!

I will be PMing everyone that I have on my spread sheet that has shown intrest.
    WOw we wil make at least 10,000$! I will get one in a little bit.

Don't put me on a predorder YET.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanInPattyLand
    replied
    Alright I just went through all my PM's and back through the thread from post 1 and I am pretty sure that we have 70 pre orders that are a definate!!

Great work so far guys!!

I will be PMing everyone that I have on my spread sheet that has shown intrest.

Leave a comment:

• kobalt7387
    replied
    wristbands out into stores

I dont know too much about what it takes to get these things all over colorado, and how far into this you guys are, but you know how the broncos already have some wristbands at Best Buy stores here in CO, and possibly other places? Well, if whoever was setting this up talked to the broncos (i didnt read every page up to this) maybe they could get them there in retail stores and other places... i'm not too sure on who are most of the large retail stores/restaurant sponsors for the broncos, but isnt McDonalds one.. maybe something like sports authority/shoe stores or something.. i dont know who they are. Anyways, i'm just saying, the broncos charities seem to have already branched into places like that, maybe they can get the #27 bands out too along with them or in place of them and the children's fund could get a lot of support from it... but like i said, i dont know how all that works.

I would also like to order one, whenever things get into process. [email protected] thanks to everyone that has already taken this into their own hands to get something like this going, it is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• jhennessy18
    replied
    I'll need 3 once you get everything finalized. Also, I would consider doing this in waves because if you post on enough boards, you will sell out. Also, Colorado just put into law that if you donate a minimum of $30 to a Bronco charity you can get the customized Bronco license plates. I would make a strong effort to tie to that. Don't be afraid to call the front office or the office of the mayor. I am in sales and have seen how these small efforts can pan out.

Reminder...3 for me if this happens. I don't know if you have a system or a database ready, but please make note.

Leave a comment:

• lsfii2
    replied
    If we can get these out there. I know others are trying to make bracelets and sell them for profit on ebay. If we could get them on ebay, as well as Darrents website, we would sell out quickly. I'm from Canada and I will take a couple.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X