Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvsLiles26
    replied
    Thank you for your kind words. I do know quite a few people in Canada who are NFL fans. Of course being a hockey fan, I talk to all kinds of Canadians.

Leave a comment:

• lsfii2
    replied
    I am from Canada too and I love the Broncos as well.

Play for Darrent

Leave a comment:

• Shant
    started a topic Bronco Tragedy opens hearts all over Montreal, Quebec

Bronco Tragedy opens hearts all over Montreal, Quebec

I'm one of the biggest Denver Broncos fan in the province of Quebec. Americand probably don't know about us from the "Great White North" or your neighbors, but we do actually enjoy the NFL as much as you do and especially, on the personal side, The Denver Broncos!!!!

I've been following The Denver Broncos since 1987 with John Elway, followed by Ed Mcaffrey and Rod Smith, Terrel Davis, and recently with Champ Bailey and Darrent Williams. I thought that with this defensive duo the Broncos we're going all the way!

With a couple of games to go they held their destiny in the palms of their hands and they blew it, that didn't bother me as much as to what would happen to an up and coming superstar in the NFL... Darrent Williams, may he rest in peace!!!

My heart and deepest sympathies go out to the Denver Broncos and Mr. Williams' family, and just to let everyone know, Montreal is a football town... sorry... A Bronco town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007-2008 will be for Darrent Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X