Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Service on Saturday. Can we all sit together?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone going to the Service on Saturday. Can we all sit together?

    I have tried to find some folks that are going to the Darrent Williams service on Saturday in Ft. Worth. I think it would be a fitting tribute if we all sat together as Bronco Fans. There might be lots of people from OSU but not from Denver. This way the family, coaches and team can see that we are all with them. Maybe we can all wear orange and blue ribbons or find another way to show our BRONCO SPRIT without wearing "team clothes" that aren't as appropriate for a funeral. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

    Cammy from Mesquite
    Last edited by sadiepat1; 01-03-2007, 03:25 PM.

  • #2
    I wish that anyone that goes, would also mention to the family or whoever about the fans here on the boards. Let them know there are alot of people here that are hurting from this and our condolences and prayers go out to them. It would be a small way to help those of us who won't be able to be there.

    John
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
      I wish that anyone that goes, would also mention to the family or whoever about the fans here on the boards. Let them know there are alot of people here that are hurting from this and our condolences and prayers go out to them. It would be a small way to help those of us who won't be able to be there.

      John

      John,


      You are welcome to send me a note and I would be glad to hand deliver it to the service. I am still trying to find out if we can get a group together to attend the services on behalf of all Bronco Fans

      Cammy

      Comment


      • #4
        I would really like to go but I live in California and being 16 I cannot just leave for Texas whenever I want.

        Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
        I'm a BroncoForLife!

        Comment


        • #5
          My mother, my brother, and myself will be going. Maybe we can all meet somewhere outside the church before going in...or something so that we all sit together.
          Blue and orange ribbons seems like a pretty good idea. I can't think of any other idea at the moment.
          Maybe the admins can sticky this so we can get the attention of a lot of folks.
          Darrent Williams Tribute Video

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SteventheThorn
            My mother, my brother, and myself will be going. Maybe we can all meet somewhere outside the church before going in...or something so that we all sit together.
            Blue and orange ribbons seems like a pretty good idea. I can't think of any other idea at the moment.
            Maybe the admins can sticky this so we can get the attention of a lot of folks.

            I don't know how to "Sticky" but that would be great. I can go and get some o/b ribbon on thurs. The chuch is off of I-20. I am going to call the DB office tomarrow and see if they can help us with anything. Let me know if you think of any other ideas.

            Cammy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sadiepat1
              I don't know how to "Sticky" but that would be great. I can go and get some o/b ribbon on thurs. The chuch is off of I-20. I am going to call the DB office tomarrow and see if they can help us with anything. Let me know if you think of any other ideas.

              Cammy
              You need to send a pm to one of the moderators asking them if they would sticky this tread.


              Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

              Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

              Comment


              • #8
                Good IDea

                I live in Dallas, Tx... I'm trying to rearrange things so i can attend on Saturday. I just moved here from NYC so I'm not too familiar with area... give me a time/place where we can meet and I try my best to be there... Think it makes sense to all attend as a group.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Will you be organizing a floral display from fans and broncomania. Paypal works great for these kind of things. Cause I would be SOOOOO in on something like that for Saturday.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Flowers sent to Ft. Worth...

                    hmmm, good point.....

                    you are talking about like flowers sent to the Great Commission Baptist Church, correct?


                    i don't know.........i have heard that the family mentioned what the public can do as far as donations, etc. but I can't find that anywhere in reference.

                    The obituary usually says something about that, and obits are based on family instructions....

                    good question....

                    b

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
                      I wish that anyone that goes, would also mention to the family or whoever about the fans here on the boards. Let them know there are alot of people here that are hurting from this and our condolences and prayers go out to them. It would be a small way to help those of us who won't be able to be there.

                      John
                      News 4 has givin these boards some attention over the past fews day, they reported that thousand of fans are exspressing the feelings here and encouraging others to do the same.
                      Im sure not obly the team but Darrents familly have seen or heard of us here on Broncomania!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The obit

                        uh, is there an obituary out???


                        b

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My dad and I will be driving to Ft Worth from Abilene (2 hours the way I drive) and will be attending the service. I'm going to wear my full dress blues since I don't have a suit. Just look for me...three stripes, typical fade haircut, 6', about 210lbs, white.
                          Originally posted by Soldier96B
                          i also took a crap and it was orange

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Please tell

                            Originally posted by sadiepat1
                            John,


                            You are welcome to send me a note and I would be glad to hand deliver it to the service. I am still trying to find out if we can get a group together to attend the services on behalf of all Bronco Fans

                            Cammy
                            If you could get a note to Ms. Williams that I would like to email her or send a letter. We have something in common unfortunatly. My nephew and his friend were murdered Oct 30 05 he was young with children and killed by an unknown as well. The detective working this case is also our detective, I want her to know what a conpationate caring man he is and he never gives up. He keeps in touch with the family to see how they are doing maybe to hear this from someone may help her know he will do everything he can. I hurt for her as I am a mother with 1child a son 24. I hope you can get this to her Thank you Kim

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              hey Luv...


                              PM to sadiepat1 if you want a note taken to the vigil stuff.....
                              perhaps notes will be saved and sent to the family.......that is a step we haven't gotten to yet.....

                              now as far as like a note to the family by another means....
                              i will post the press release of the "funeral service"...give me a minute


                              B

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X