X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoTouchdown
    replied
    Originally posted by qnred
    Yes, the boards have been great support ....It makes me even more proud to be a Broncos FAN.

Thank you to EVERYONE..!!

Prayers and thoughts with you all at this time.

Shannon
    I agree, this community has been very helpful and supportive in this time of tragedy.

Leave a comment:

• qnred
    replied
    Support

Yes, the boards have been great support ....It makes me even more proud to be a Broncos FAN.

Thank you to EVERYONE..!!

Prayers and thoughts with you all at this time.

Shannon

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by javon84walker#1
    I must say coming on broncomania message board has really really REALLY helped me get through these past couple of days since hearing about darrent...thank you all for being so supportive to me...this is the only place i have to express my feelings about darrent because i live in toronto, canada and its not exacly a football town, and when i talked to my friends and brothers about it...they had nothing to say except why are you teary for, u never knew him and all other **** that made me more sad....but in here is a diffrent story in here...i can't thank everyone in this chatroom enough in this chat room....

maybe one day by fluke we will see each other at a broncos game and if that ever happens beers on me

thanx guyz

~darrent if you ever see this i want you to know that when i die, me and you are go for a little one on one, lets see if you can cover the best player (me) not in the nfl..lol..missin ya already dawg ~

R.I.P DARRENT
    We are family here and are always glad to welcome a new member - this place and the people here have helped me through many things un-broncos related - some of the best people i know are on this board - we have the best and fairest moderators and our admin couldnt be a better one if we had wished for one -

Leave a comment:

• Orange and Blue
    replied
    Yea I don't know what I would've done without this board

Leave a comment:

• Chica_Ang
    replied
    This is nice to know. It's helped me, too. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• ThunderGirl
    replied
    This board has really helped a lot of people.

Leave a comment:

• javon84walker#1
    started a topic Wow

Wow

I must say coming on broncomania message board has really really REALLY helped me get through these past couple of days since hearing about darrent...thank you all for being so supportive to me...this is the only place i have to express my feelings about darrent because i live in toronto, canada and its not exacly a football town, and when i talked to my friends and brothers about it...they had nothing to say except why are you teary for, u never knew him and all other **** that made me more sad....but in here is a diffrent story in here...i can't thank everyone in this chatroom enough in this chat room....

maybe one day by fluke we will see each other at a broncos game and if that ever happens beers on me

thanx guyz

~darrent if you ever see this i want you to know that when i die, me and you are go for a little one on one, lets see if you can cover the best player (me) not in the nfl..lol..missin ya already dawg ~

R.I.P DARRENT
Working...
X