I cried twice today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cried twice today!!!

today, i was home all day bored so i decide to play some madden...as im playing and my defence comes out, i remeberd darrent and starting tearing so i had to turn my game off...

then later on in the day i was watching nfl replay broncos vs 49ers and again as the defence came on to the field, and there was darrent all hyped up after making a tackle, and again i cried again...

it is so hard to convince my self that darrents gone becuase this just all seems like one big huge nightmare

~{R.I.P DARRENT}~

missin ya already dawg

Originally posted by javon84walker#1
    today, i was home all day bored so i decide to play some madden...as im playing and my defence comes out, i remeberd darrent and starting tearing so i had to turn my game off...

then later on in the day i was watching nfl replay broncos vs 49ers and again as the defence came on to the field, and there was darrent all hyped up after making a tackle, and again i cried again...

it is so hard to convince my self that darrents gone becuase this just all seems like one big huge nightmare

~{R.I.P DARRENT}~

missin ya already dawg
    I feel the same way, I cant even pick up my Madden game and play without feeling depressed. Its just too heart wrenching for me.

R.I.P Darrent
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

my day off of work, my day to relax and all i can think about is darrent....when is this pain going to go away

Comment

I can't get myself to play either. I only use the Broncos, and everytime I see #27 I know that I would have to turn it off.

Comment

I missed NFL Replay. But then again, I wanted to because I didn't want to see Darrent and be reminded of his death, and possibly cry for real this time.

Comment

Raiders Fan

Raiders Fan remembers Darrent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read a few posts where, they started to play the Playstation version of NFL and just couldnt do it because of #27 Darrent and it would sadden them to play on. I say, go ahead and play, Darrent would not want any of us to stop enjoying what we love to do in our daily lives. Life is to short and to honor him, why not play the game!!! Although we will miss his greatness, we can still play in his memory. Dont ever forget him for what he stood for and always remember that he would want you to play the football game on Playstion, Game Cube or whatever version of arcade game you have. We must not let his spirit die either, lets keep him alive in our hearts and memories and play the game in his honor. I swear you will feel better about it even though your sad, but that is what he would want. So remember that and play on brothers and sisters, play on!!

Raiders Fan - Los Angeles, California

Comment

you couldn't have said that any better..thank you for making me realize that

cheers brother

Comment

Yea I played with the Broncos and Williams had a great game, but I realized that I wanted to continue playing because that is one place where D-Will can live on, and we can be reminded of how great of a player he was everytime we make a play with him. I'm not trying to say that Madden is the way to get over something like this or that video games are more important than life, but continuing to play can help you get through this horrible tragedy.
                Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
                http://www.sports303.com/
                sigpic

Comment

~{R.I.P DARRENT}~

missin ya already dawg
                  You are a guy, you shouldn't cry, at least thats what DWill wants. No offense in any kind of way!
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I can't imagine crying of this unless I personally knew D Williams. It is what it is.
                    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

I played Madden online vs one of my buddies and he kept throwing to Darrents side and he even Ran Darrent over once

he appologized for running him over and stuff!

but yea it was a sad feeling playing

Comment

i know what ur sayin...

but i think ur getting the wrong impression, when i say cry i dont mean like cry like a baby screaming for darrent to come back...

i just get teary

and i can't help it

Comment

i know what ur sayin...

but i think ur getting the wrong impression, when i say cry i dont mean like cry like a baby screaming for darrent to come back...

i just get teary

and i can't help it
                          Thats how i have been!
                          i havnt Balled!

but i just get very upset and teary eyed and what not

Comment

even if a sad song comes on like time of your life or the fray i get teary too

Comment

I am a guy and i dont think there is anything wrong with crying even though i havent cried i have gotten teary eyed but it doesnt make u any tougher if u dont cry.
                              R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X