Thank you to the Broncos Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the Broncos Organization

I want to say an upfront hearty thank you to the Bronco Organization in the way they are handling the Darrent Williams' tragedy.

I just read where the team is paying for the funeral in its entirety.

Along with all the other damage control, their true caring, and keeping their eyes on the ball.....the Bronks have shown so much class.

I am, have been, and remain so proud of this team.

B

Originally posted by Babe
    I want to say an upfront hearty thank you to the Bronco Organization in the way they are handling the Darrent Williams' tragedy.

I just read where the team is paying for the funeral in its entirety.

Along with all the other damage control, their true caring, and keeping their eyes on the ball.....the Bronks have shown so much class.

I am, have been, and remain so proud of this team.

B
    Likewise.

People often end up being fans for simple reasons like where they are from or how the teams doing when they start following the sport... myself included.

I'm very happy that I ended up a fan of one of the most classy organizations in the country.

Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Mile High Salute

That's a Mile High Salute Lordy !!!

Comment

That Is Sooooooooooooooooooo Great 2 Here

sigpic

Comment

Denver Native

As a Denver Native and a Broncos fan my whole life, I have always thought that the Broncos are a class act but this just proves it. Thank you Darrent for all you did in your short time here on earth.

Comment

Thanks for the info..I had no idea..

"I will never forget you. Thanks for your talent and your smile. Peace"
            I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Working...
            X