Taking the thrill out of the win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the thrill out of the win

I have to say, I was so excited watching the game last week and It brought me great happiness. It was an excellant game... However after hearing of the murder of Darrent Williams, such a great player, it truly destroyed the thrill I was experiencing.
    I would like to extend my sincere condolances to the Broncos and all their fans.
    The death of Darrent Williams is a terrible loss to both the team, the fans and all of NFL.
    In final words I would like to say: may Darrent's love bring strength, during this time of need, to his family and friends.
    Sincerely Cindy M (sf49ersfan)

thanks for your thoughts sf49ersfan. we appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you Cindy. BTW are you hot? , just playing....
      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by sf49ersfan
        I have to say, I was so excited watching the game last week and It brought me great happiness. It was an excellant game... However after hearing of the murder of Darrent Williams, such a great player, it truly destroyed the thrill I was experiencing.
        I would like to extend my sincere condolances to the Broncos and all their fans.
        The death of Darrent Williams is a terrible loss to both the team, the fans and all of NFL.
        In final words I would like to say: may Darrent's love bring strength, during this time of need, to his family and friends.
        Sincerely Cindy M (sf49ersfan)
        Thanks for the kind words.

Not only did we suffer a devasting loss regarding our playoff hopes, but all that was back burnered because of the DWill situation. Both of these will leave a bad taste in our mouths until we can step back on the field next season.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X