Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry if already made. But I would like a T-Shirt of some sort to honor this guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanInPattyLand
    replied
    Check us out here http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82337

NO PROFIT ALL PROCEEDS TO D-WILL FUNDS

Leave a comment:

• vectorscg
    replied
    Just be careful where you buy them because you want to make sure any money is going to the charities and not being pocketed.

It's funny how these events always bring out the scammers. Having worked on some counterfeit infringement cases you can also violate the law by using a persons likeness. So again be careful.

Many of the items on ebay are counterfeits. Often theyre downloaded and then someone puts a watermark on it. One such item Ive seen there someone claimed to have taken the photo but its for sale at most autograph stores.

I ask all Broncos fans to be careful where you buy from.

Leave a comment:

• Broncs 4 life
    replied
    Check out the Darrent Williams Drive thread. There are plans to add items to the officail website, with all proceeds going to the Childrens fund set up by the Broncos... I know there are braclets on the way, not sure about shirts though...www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com

There is not a store link yet, but there will be very soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sorry if already made. But I would like a T-Shirt of some sort to honor this guy...

when I go out to places. Hell I'd buy a couple if they had different designs. Does anyone know of talks about this?
Working...
X