DWill Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWill Jerseys

Does anyone know where you can order Darrent Williams jerseys?

I want to get one in memorium, but all the places I usually get them from don't seem to sell them. And I absolutely REFUSE to buy one off ebay and contribute to the bastards selling them for 300+ trying to make an extra buck off this tragedy.

If anyone knows where, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

The team store will have more in very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
      The team store will have more in very soon.
      ARe you sure. I was hoping so, and hoping that they wouldent wuit making them becuz his death.

I also plan to buy one, but i have the same feeling as guy that started this. Im not paying $150 plus so they can have a nice pocket of cash over a mans death.

That makes me angry

Comment

That just offsets some of the money they will be donating. Just business that's all.

"We Stack Grands"
        The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
          ARe you sure. I was hoping so, and hoping that they wouldent wuit making them becuz his death.

I also plan to buy one, but i have the same feeling as guy that started this. Im not paying $150 plus so they can have a nice pocket of cash over a mans death.

That makes me angry
          They reported it in The Denver Post and the money will go to the children not them.

Comment

I bought one off of Sports Teams, which is located in Denver. Its sportsteams.com. And Im only paying 76$, and 4$ for an upgraded shipping. (it comes with special handling instructions

Comment

Yeah!!cant Wait To Get One

REST IN PEACE!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update Thunder
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

They ran out on sportsteams.
                  R.I.P
                  Darrent Williams

Comment

Yea sportsteams are now all out. They seem to be flying off the shelves ever since his dealth.
                    RIP Darrent Williams
                    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Originally posted by Empire
                      Does anyone know where you can order Darrent Williams jerseys?

I want to get one in memorium, but all the places I usually get them from don't seem to sell them. And I absolutely REFUSE to buy one off ebay and contribute to the bastards selling them for 300+ trying to make an extra buck off this tragedy.

If anyone knows where, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
                      Im not gonna get angry because D wouldnt want that but I do feel that, that should be illegal for Ebay to do that at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

If anyone finds a Darrent Williams jersey please say it.
                        R.I.P
                        Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by MYuille27
                          If anyone finds a Darrent Williams jersey please say it.
                          Im not sure about this but Im always getting junk mail from the Danbury mint in main.
                          There you can order custom made authentic jersey's with anyones name on it even yours. you can try www.thedanburymint.com if the link dont work you can look it up on google.
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know if the Broncos pro shop will get more Darrent Williams jerseys.
                            R.I.P
                            Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by MYuille27
                              Does anyone know if the Broncos pro shop will get more Darrent Williams jerseys.
                              Not sure but try the Danbury mint, look for link above in my last message.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X