DWill Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the link is www.danburymint.com

i looked through the site and couldn't find jerseys... i want an authentic also, but i need it as cheap as possible. im so broke but i want to honor dee the right way.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

I emailed some jerk on ebay.. just to aks how much of the proceeds he was donating and he got super defensive and said I had no right to judge him cuz other people were doing it too.. made me so angry. I told him he was scum.. he didnt seem to liek that much.. but it frustrates me that people have no sense of right and wrong.. he wasnt even buried and people were trying to make money off his death.

Comment

Most people are making their own jerseys. Keep an eye out for a cheap authentic one on eBay - like Brian Griese, carefully take the numbers and the letters off and take it into a sports store and just buy the letters and the numbers. they may or may not sew them on for you. I know someone who make a Chris Young jersey when he was in town - and it was really cheap & authentic.

Comment

anyone try eastbay.com ?
          If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by RockiesGirl
            Most people are making their own jerseys. Keep an eye out for a cheap authentic one on eBay - like Brian Griese, carefully take the numbers and the letters off and take it into a sports store and just buy the letters and the numbers. they may or may not sew them on for you. I know someone who make a Chris Young jersey when he was in town - and it was really cheap & authentic.

I found a site(my secert) where i got a Authenitc Champ Baliey jersey for 27.50

I havent got it yet, so i dont know if it is real, but either way i will wear any jersey for that price. Real or Not

Comment

jerseys

I spoke to the manager at the broncos store. They will be in by the end of the month in ALL sizes, including youth.

Comment

I just ordered a custom jersey from the broncos online pro shop if that helps.

Comment

It sucks though because the personolized jerseys don't have enough room to put his whole name on it.
                  THE TRUTH

Comment

i want an authentic.

but im not even 18 yet so $350 is a little outta my range.

Comment

I just want to get a jersey.
                      R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by kg804luvs56
                        I spoke to the manager at the broncos store. They will be in by the end of the month in ALL sizes, including youth.
                        I will definitely getting one.
                        R.I.P
                        Darrent Williams

Comment

Did he say if there would be away or alternate jerseys as well?

Comment

i got mine in the mail from nflshop.com, it says D Will for the name. I'll wear it with pride.

Comment

Awesome. I can't wait.
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

this is the store at invesco field at mile high? very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X