No announcement yet.

DWill Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will probably hate to hear that I ordered an authentic (sewn on of course) for only 20 dollars in Korea. They make all the jerseys here and sell them for what it only costs to make them. If I could, I would get some for cost and send them, however customs would not allow me to do that due to all the people who have done illegal action of selling them for 300 dollars once they hit the states. Unfortunately I am unable to do this.

I wish they would make an exception for this reason.

Comment

I've thought about selling mine that i got yesterday just because i got laid off and wont be back to work for awhile. if someone has a paypal account and wants to make me a offer email me. i'll make a donation to the fund. [email protected]
      tags are still on it and i tried it on thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by kg804luvs56
        I spoke to the manager at the broncos store. They will be in by the end of the month in ALL sizes, including youth.

Will they be available online?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInMich
          I've thought about selling mine that i got yesterday just because i got laid off and wont be back to work for awhile. if someone has a paypal account and wants to make me a offer email me. i'll make a donation to the fund. [email protected]
          tags are still on it and i tried it on thats it.
          Really sorry to hear that BroncoInMich Best of luck though and remember it could always be worse What size is your jersey? Is it authentic?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos77g
            Really sorry to hear that BroncoInMich Best of luck though and remember it could always be worse What size is your jersey? Is it authentic?
            its a xl from the sportsfan, reebok.

Comment

we all miss dwill

our hearts and prayers

Comment

Re : Dwill Jerseys

I As Well Will Not Order Through Ebay U Can Get A Authentic Or Replca Jersey Through The Nfl Store Or Through The Broncos Online Store I Just Ordered One With His Name And # Through The Nfl Store. Hope This Helps.

Lou

Comment

The Online Store Said They Will Have Them In The Next Few Weeks

Comment

I'm waiting 4 my AUTHENTIC as we speak,I have had a replica since the redskins game in 05

sigpic

Comment

Where on NFLshop.com? I've looked everywhere, can't seem to find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X