Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good D-Will video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt2BispCXO0

believe it or not i just watched that for the first time 4 min ago then came here and seen your thread and clicked it to see if it was the same one, and it was, very good tribute to darrent, god he had so much potenial, so much speed and ability to be great, we lost a great player thats for sure, and im sure a person as well, that was so cool when they show the pick from the raiders in slow mo they show him running and when he gets close to the endzone u see this huge smile, its touching

Comment

Very uplifting video, thanks for sharing!
      "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Man that was incredible.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

Damn that was tough to watch )=

Great video

I had tears in my eyes throughout 75% of the tribute

He was so good!!!! It breaks my heart to be sitting here watching a tribute for a guy that had just begun the journey through his life....

He was 24 years old for cripes sake!!!

What a crock of ____ that we are dealing with this tragedy, I can olny imagine what his family and friends are feeling....

After all that has happened to D-Will, I will no doubt be buying a D-Will jersey and representing it with the utmost feeling of respect and pride!!!!

R.I.P. Darrent
          Last edited by TR3Y; 01-04-2007, 07:09 PM.
          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
            Great video

I had tears in my eyes throughout 75% of the tribute

He was so good!!!! It breaks my heart to be sitting here watching a tribute for a guy that had just begun the journey through his life....

He was 24 years old for cripes sake!!!

What a crock of ____ that we are dealing with this tragedy, I can olny imagine what his family and friends are feeling....

After all that has happened to D-Will, I will no doubt be buying a D-Will jersey and representing it with the utmost feeling of respect and proudness (<<< is that a word )....

R.I.P. Darrent
            i am also getting a D-Will jersey

Comment

Wow! I think thats the best D-Will Tribute video I've seen..

Made my eyes tear up..

(I will also be getting one. Just as long as I can find one)
              Last edited by BlackFire89; 01-04-2007, 07:02 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Awesome video! Absolutely amazing!

All my emotions I had been building up since this tragic incident finally came busting out of me after watching that. Darrent's smile after the Raider interception is very touching and made me smile through my tears with him.
                I believe the single moment from his career I will remember the most was in that video, which was when he intercepted Carson Palmer in the endzone and Wilson is motioning to him to take a knee, and when he gets up, Wilson smacks his helmet while Darrent shakes his head like "Not in my house!"

We will miss you Darrent!
                Last edited by SyxxSynse; 01-04-2007, 07:41 PM.

Comment

That is the video I uploaded, but give credit to brom, I used his video and changed the song and did some other stuff.
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

BroncosB2B did pick a better song than I did on the original version.

Just so everyone knows I did upload a somewhat longer version of that tribute. I put some more clips in it and put a more fitting song than the first one I did (not the song that BroncosB2B picked). Most of the newer clips are towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XUCJa7EoA
                    Last edited by brom66an6; 01-04-2007, 08:13 PM.
                    Smith's First Catch
                    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Working...
                    X