Cant take it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant take it

i cant take it i just cant belive he is dead i just seen him playing and the next thing i know he is dead i just dont want to belive it he has inspired me so much

rip darrent

i know how you feel man...im still having a hard time myself getting over darrent....

Comment

just the fact that he worked so hard to avoid the streets, and it still claimed him even after he clensed himself of the "wrong crowd"

Comment

The death of Darrent is not gonna fade easily. We all are grieving and soon that grief will turn to anger and then just plain sadness that doesn't go away for a long time. When the season starts next year it will hit us all again like a FREIGHT TRAIN. I wish I could tell you this would just go away, but I can't and for that I am sorry.

Comment

no, way more things then just staying off the streets like being a father of 2 daughters or showing people that its not the size of you, its the size of your fight

R.I.P DARRENT

Comment

I thought I was over the tears until I called my mom to tell her about what happened over the past two days. I cried when I was telling her about Shanahan's press conference, when I was telling her about Javon, and when I was telling her why I want the death penalty for the killers.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
            ALL READY

Comment

Im with you guys i heard something yesterday that really caught my eye and that is a qoute and it is "no one opens there eyes until someone gets killed. you will be missed Darrent R.I.P.
              R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

He was a role model to all undersized athletes. He will remain in the Bronco Nation forever.
                RIP Darrent Williams
                Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

well said and we all need each other in this time of hurt.
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Yeah...one must believe.......

"You may say I am a dreamer
                    But I am not the only one"

B

Comment

Ah..Yes another very untimely death. Lennon.
                      The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

It is still hard to believe, I cry on and off about this. Thank you all so much for the support. It has helped me greatly!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                          The death of Darrent is not gonna fade easily. We all are grieving and soon that grief will turn to anger and then just plain sadness that doesn't go away for a long time. When the season starts next year it will hit us all again like a FREIGHT TRAIN. I wish I could tell you this would just go away, but I can't and for that I am sorry.
                          You are very right Thunder.

I think it's pretty hard seeing him make the recent plays from week 16 and 17. Especially his INT against the Bengals.

It's like a wound it'll get better and better but you still end up having a scar.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                          X