Commo Check...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commo Check...

Just want to see how everyone is feeling...I know that we are all keeping busy doing stuff for Darrent and all, which helps us not to feel. I met him twice and I will never forget that. I was just trying to make a post to help you all post how you are doing and what you are doing to deal with this...

"Darrent, I will never forget you. Thanks for your talent and your smile. Peace"
    I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

I thought I was over the tears until I called my mom to tell her about what happened over the past two days. I cried when I was telling her about Shanahan's press conference, when I was telling her about Javon, and when I was telling her why I want the death penalty for the killers.
    And I'm 30....I shouldn't be taking it this hard.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

its still hard to convince myself that darrent is gone..and it's come to a point where i can't play madden or watch nfl replay (only when there talking about the broncos)

Comment

I can't play Madden at all. I am much older then most of you on here. I am taking this hard and I just can't shake it. I don't know what to do or where to turn to. I have met Darrent a few times and I will never forget him. I think that maybe the reason is because he didn't feel that he was a "star"..he was surprised I wanted his autograph. He was so fun to be around. That is the reason this is so hard. He was "one of us". Just a fantastic guy that loved to play the game and never forgot the "little man".

"Darrent, I will never forget you. Thanks for your talent and your smile. Peace".
        I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Working...
        X