The cops need to be investigating that paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cops need to be investigating that paint

They should be able to analyze the black paint sprayed on the tahoe to determine its manufacturer. I would say from the amount of coverage, someone recently purchased 3 cans of black paint (and nothing else) and did a hurried paint job. The brand of paint might narrow the number of stores to go looking for paint buyers.

Good point

PEACE!!!

Comment

It would be worth a shot. But if they paid with cash then it won't help much. Or maybe there'll be security tape somewhere.

There's also a chance one or more of them didn't wipe their fingerprints from the steering wheel or other areas of the car. Hair follicles or other items might tie them to the vehicle.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
        They should be able to analyze the black paint sprayed on the tahoe to determine its manufacturer. I would say from the amount of coverage, someone recently purchased 3 cans of black paint (and nothing else) and did a hurried paint job. The brand of paint might narrow the number of stores to go looking for paint buyers.

Or they could finger print the vehicle and question those that left prints.

I doubt they were wearing gloves the whole time and you KNOW that these guys have been finger printed before.

Comment

If I worked at a store and someone came in and told me....

"I'll take five cases of black spray paint, a box of latex gloves and a snickers bar"....I wouldn't have any problem picking him out of a line-up!

Maybe thats where they got these 3 "persons of interest".

Comment

The only place in Green valley ranch to get that paint would be walmart.. and they have video cameras... so they need to check that out.

Comment

You have to show ID these day's to even buy paint!

Comment

I live all the way out here in Ohio, so I don't hear as much as some of you, but I heard that the trouble started at the night club. I would think that there would be alot of witnesses at least to give them an idea of who it could've been.

Comment

they may NOT have bought the paint. they may have had it somewhere stocked.....

ohio....the nightclub.....

i guess when the bodyguard was walking Darrent out to the limo and heard something he got a bit "concerned" about....he went back in to
                  allegedly like "clear the club" for some odd reason...

That when witnesses have said like 700 people came streaming out of the club at the same time...something was up.

B

Comment

Does anyone know how many other people were in the limo, and if they saw much of anything? The only person that I heard of was Walker, and I don't know if that was true or not.

Comment

one place said 14

another place has said 16

i first heard 16...then read about 14 at another source.

so somewhere between 14 and 16...

B

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
                        You like your CSI, dontcha.
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

A Spain Buddy

yes.....but only recently.
                          I am hooked. The Vegas one is better than the others.

<big smiles>>>

B

Comment

The spray paint will be one of the best ways to get pics of the suspects or their buddies via security cameras.. sorry i have known alot of gang members, I used to live in CA, and guaranteed none of them were smart enuf to stockpile black or grey spray paint. maybe red or blue for tagging but thats it. They need to follow up with stores in the area and see who purchased the spray paint.

Comment

The car was impounded.
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                              X