John Lynch interview today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lynch interview today

hi all -just heard a really heart-wrenching interview of John Lynch on the radio this morning. It should be posted soon on www.850koa.com.

John talked about how the team was doing - he did say there were alot of tears and laughs during the memorial on Wednesday. He said this tragedy will be with the team forever - and how the practices/workouts will be hard without Darrent.

Most disturbing he said that Javon Walker is struggling right now...but that he is confident he'll pull through this. On the same website Adam Sheftner was interviwed saying Javon has blacked out that night almost - he's in such shock he cannot remember anything. I hope we all can pray for Javon today...and hope he overcomes this horrific tragedy.

PS: John Lynch didn't sound so good himself....

http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/podc...n_podcasts.xml
    Last edited by JakeGirl; 01-05-2007, 09:07 AM.
    sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

What Javon is doing right now (blacking out) is a standard coping mechanism and he'll get through it in his own time (and most likely with help.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

i'll pray for javon. let's all help him get through this.

Comment

Yeah I heard that 2 days ago about Javon. I feel really bad for him and what he's going through

Comment

I can not even imagine how hard it must be for Javon. It must be so hard for what he has gone thru I hope that he can heal soon so that he can get on with his life and try to get back to himself.
          Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

The others as well.

I think that Javon and the others who were in the limo all need our prayers. I just can't even imagine the horror of that evening. Still hard to believe that this has all happened.

Comment

Man... hang in there Javon.
              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Hey, could someone post a direct link to it when it's up? I am notorious for never being able to find these things.

And my prayers are with Javon and The Broncos all the time. I pray he can overcome this.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

here it is

The interview is online now- this is the link
                  sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGirl

The interview is online now- this is the link
                    Thank you so much!

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Thank you for posting that!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGirl
                        hi all -just heard a really heart-wrenching interview of John Lynch on the radio this morning. It should be posted soon on www.850koa.com.

John talked about how the team was doing - he did say there were alot of tears and laughs during the memorial on Wednesday. He said this tragedy will be with the team forever - and how the practices/workouts will be hard without Darrent.

Most disturbing he said that Javon Walker is struggling right now...but that he is confident he'll pull through this. On the same website Adam Sheftner was interviwed saying Javon has blacked out that night almost - he's in such shock he cannot remember anything. I hope we all can pray for Javon today...and hope he overcomes this horrific tragedy.

PS: John Lynch didn't sound so good himself....

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

this must be incredibly hard on Javon, my prayers are with him, i hope he comes thru!

Comment

Ahhh, man.

I'll miss Darrent!

John Lynch, "He use to always say to me... C'mon old man."

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                            sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

I shouldn't have lsitened to that....its tough for me to hear John upset he seems so strong. Thank you for posting and lets keep praying for Javon and the rest of the team.
                              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Working...
                              X