Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Darrent Williams) Anyone else think when he was killed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Darrent Williams) Anyone else think when he was killed.....

Didn't know quite where to put this do here goes nothing......
    I was just wondering what everyone thought the motive was before they found out the truth. Excuse me to the Mother and children aswell. But when I first heard of the killing. I thought it had to do with Darrent Williams' playing the previous games. I know a lot of people here were chewing him up about his performance and his ability to guard. And how he should be traded. Out of respect for the Memorium I didnt post there but I thought I should at least be curious that might have be an angry fan and just lost it because we were out of the playoffs and thought he was to fault for it. But did anyone else think this before they found out the truth... I know I did. Again I apologize to the Mother if you are offended and PLEASE DELETE IMMEDIATELY if this shall cause problems MODS. Thank you
    "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

I knew right away what happened....unfortunately.....

I always liked Darrent.....and honestly, thought he would develop into a great player.............people that would bash his performance, I think needed to consider that this was the guys second year!!!!!!....amazing imo that he started as many games as he did................

Anyways.....Peyton Manning...... has made alot of defensive backs look bad...........not just Darrent.......
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

I thought he played very well but I heard from someone else because I was partying you know and I thought to myself omg they probably didnt like him because of the way he was playing but next day I watched CNN and got the buzz.....sick sick people I tell ya I say give em the chair
      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

I think this is a good topic.. De Dub was coming off a respectable 2nd season and looked like he was developing into a strong back. I think a lot more people where upset with the Indy loss because Manning did pick apart his side but I don't truly believe in my heart that his killing was a result of the 9ers game. I would be ashamed to be a Broncos fan if people were actually out there trying to hurt players because of the game.

Comment

I don't think he was killed over the game either. Although, my first thought was if a crazy fan had done it.

RIP DWILL

Javon, you are in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco fan4ever
            I don't think he was killed over the game either. Although, my first thought was if a crazy fan had done it.

RIP DWILL

Javon, you are in my prayers.
            Same here, but then I started wondering if Clarett was incarcerated at the time. He'd be my #1 suspect!

Comment

This belongs in the D. Will forum, but the game obviously had nothing to do with it.

D. Will's party apparently got into an argument with some gang-bangers who objected to the fact that one of his crew was dressed in red (Bloods colors) -- they were cripps (blue colors).

The argument escalated outside. Some guys (not Darrent or Javon) chased one or more of the other group down an alley. Later someone pulled up in an SUV next to Darrent's limo and opened fire with semi-automatic pistols, firing over 12 rounds into the car and hitting 3 people.

One woman was released from the hospital with a bullet still lodged in her head. She'll obviously need more surgery later, but her father said "she has endured enough for now."

The other dude wasn't seriously wounded.

Gangland style killing pure and simple. Probably nothing at all to do with the game.
              sigpic

Comment

Cowardism...I will add that to my thesaurus for Gang member.

If you need a gang to belong, kill inocent people...your a coward...and I ope your caught because there is no judge in Denver that is going to be the bit nice to you in your judgement.

Comment

If what they say is true(and I believe that it is), Williams had nothing to do with the altercation at the club. I don't think the shooter intended on killing Darrent, but rather anybody they could. Their motive was to send a message to whoever they got into the altercation with.
                  You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
                    If what they say is true(and I believe that it is), Williams had nothing to do with the altercation at the club. I don't think the shooter intended on killing Darrent, but rather anybody they could. Their motive was to send a message to whoever they got into the altercation with.
                    Isnt it sad that there are such cowards in this world. Someone says something that gets them mad and they go and try to kill someone for it. It's just pathetic.
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
                      Same here, but then I started wondering if Clarett was incarcerated at the time. He'd be my #1 suspect!
                      Claretts not a bad choice, I was thinking that it was about time Chris Henry got arrested again.

Comment

You're giving some thugs way too much credit... For all we know, the idiots who did this probably didn't even know who they were aiming at, if they even had a target... I would suspect they were drunk, on drugs, or some mind altering substance-

Of course I don't have any facts to back this up, but what else would these morons be doing driving around at 2 a.m. with guns?

If it had anything to do with someone targeting D-Will, the killing wouldn't have been on a busy street, into a full limo where they don't even know if they are shooting at the right person... Besides, I'd like to think that nobody would be sick enough to kill someone over a game, or their performance in said game.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
                          Random slaughter of human beings is a great way to send a message if the message you're trying to send is "we're barbaric murderers and no better than Hitler's stormtroopers or Al Queda."

Comment

Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                            Didn't know quite where to put this do here goes nothing......
                            I was just wondering what everyone thought the motive was before they found out the truth. Excuse me to the Mother and children aswell. But when I first heard of the killing. I thought it had to do with Darrent Williams' playing the previous games. I know a lot of people here were chewing him up about his performance and his ability to guard. And how he should be traded. Out of respect for the Memorium I didnt post there but I thought I should at least be curious that might have be an angry fan and just lost it because we were out of the playoffs and thought he was to fault for it. But did anyone else think this before they found out the truth... I know I did. Again I apologize to the Mother if you are offended and PLEASE DELETE IMMEDIATELY if this shall cause problems MODS. Thank you
                            NO!!

These guys could care less how good or bad D. Will was. They would have shot at that limo if Champ was in there....they obviously didn't care that Javon was in there ( if they even knew )

Its a matter of wrong place at the wrong time.

Thank God no one else was killed with all the bullets they put in that limo.

Comment

I think it was just some idiots who were jealous of his fame and since they don't have talent themslves, they like to pull others down.
                              It's too bad that people will withhold information because they are scared. It seems to me that it's more scarey leaving people like that out on the streets to do it again. It could be there son or daughter next time. I hope someone steps up!

Comment

Working...
                              X