Retaliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaliation

This will probably get locked but I hope it doesn't since it does not break the TOS, COC.

Since there is evident connection with Hicks and his gang has been named for the SUV, it is possible a rival gang member could take out a sports star from another city.

We could be looking at a gang war if the police don't get this solved and fast. Thoughts?
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

I was more worried about the people Darrent was hanging with just starting a small gang war in Denver with the people who did it. I have also been worried that the people who did it would try to take out witnesses like they did for the guy in jail.

Comment

I can't stand the thought of a "gang war" over this. That bothers me a great deal because more innocent lives could get lost.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I hear there is a very big problem with gangs in Denver so it wouldn't surprise me. I hope they catch the killer.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

I hope Javon has some serious protection.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
          ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
            Why would you say that?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

eaglebronco:

I will reread your entry so I can absorb content later.
              Why have you chosen the word Retaliation in your subject title?

just a question...
              give me a few minutes to read more...

B

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                Why would you say that?
                Because people connected to the truck have already threatened and may have killed other witnesses....whoever was driving the vehicle is clearly connected to Brian Hicks. By his behavior and his wife's behavior, we can figure out what kind of people they'd be connected to. Therefore, I can see his life being threatened.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                ALL READY

Comment

orange......i asked eagle

it's cool.
                  remember we are virtual...
                  not in person...

i am in the chat room now for real time discussion

B

Comment

Babe, I know you asked Eagle...BroncoManiac asked me.

ALL READY

Comment

It just seems to me that if you kill a celebrity whether it was accident or not then most likely a rival gang would try and make things even by taking out an equal. Not sure if it would work that way or not. Gangs use sports wear for their colors so this is being watched real close I am sure. There will be some little "G" looking to make a name.

This is at a time when the bloods and crips og's have been trying to unite and work together so I am not sure.

The problem with this case is the Hicks connection and he is connected obviously.

Just Ramblin and Speculating'

Comment

Originally posted by eaglebronco
                        This will probably get locked but I hope it doesn't since it does not break the TOS, COC.

Since there is evident connection with Hicks and his gang has been named for the SUV, it is possible a rival gang member could take out a sports star from another city.

We could be looking at a gang war if the police don't get this solved and fast. Thoughts?
                        Send out an assassin and kill 'em all. Problem solved.

Kidding of course.... the gang problem has been a problem for a long time now.. here and everywhere else. I think the best way to attack this problem is with education. It starts at a young age.
                        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Kidding of course.... the gang problem has been a problem for a long time now.. here and everywhere else. I think the best way to attack this problem is with education. It starts at a young age.
                          That's what I have been screaming.

When most people think of gangs they think of some little kid rappers but the truth of it is they are an organized group. World wide with fingers like hicks sitting on the pulses of many communities.

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
                            I would guess that they probably aren't letting Javon be alone a lot. For his physical safety and his mental health. I'm sure the coaches and players are all keeping a watchful eye on Javon, as is his biological family I'm sure.

I don't know about a rival gang retaliating, who knows what their thought processes are. I don't believe that anyone who was with Darrent will be doing anything stupid. They are in a much higher class than the low-life scum who shot Darrent. They know that nothing good would come from them going after the shooter(s).

Comment

eagle...was that earlier entry an answer to my question..

%->

B

Comment

Working...
                              X