• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babe
    hey giveemlove

that's hicks.......

I am talking about the shooters.
    Now, I may have read that wrong.......<sigh>>>

B
    Being that they are probably from the same gang..... yeah.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

hey giveemlove

that's hicks.......

I am talking about the shooters.
      Now, I may have read that wrong.......<sigh>>>

B

You said...."people connected to the truck" don't get much more connected than owning the thing.....I can't imagine his "friends" are much different than him. Just a guess but I'm thinking that you aren't gonna find a law abiding good kid riding around with this fellow.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
        I was more worried about the people Darrent was hanging with just starting a small gang war in Denver with the people who did it. I have also been worried that the people who did it would try to take out witnesses like they did for the guy in jail.

I wouldn't be surprised if the gang bangers that killed Williams get taken out by some other Denver gang that is angry about the killing of a player from their favorite team. I am guessing these guys are running from the cops and rival gangs.
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

RB

stick with me here for a minute

so it is ....whoever is left alive from the Lonnie Clark murder........?
          is still carrying out Hicks' order?

some order........
          B

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            We all have to keep in mind that we do not have all the facts. I am sure we only are scratching the surface of what really went on or is now going on. Speculations and reports so far indicate a "possible" gang involvement. Right now we have a dead Bronco and a vehicle that belongs to a guy that is in jail.

Who knows what all is in between the two. Once they connect all the dots we should have a clear picture of what happened. There are numerous posibilities in this case.

Common sence would say that the vehicle was the one used during the shooting. Otherwise there would have been no reason to spay paint it gray.
            If you love NFL stats and history
            pro-football-reference.com
            jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
              You said...."people connected to the truck" don't get much more connected than owning the thing.....I can't imagine his "friends" are much different than him. Just a guess but I'm thinking that you aren't gonna find a law abiding good kid riding around with this fellow.
              That's exactly what I was trying to say.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
              ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                As Darrent's mother said - "I am sure you will not find the person who did this to be someone who goes to a job daily from 9 - 5".

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  I can't stand the thought of a "gang war" over this. That bothers me a great deal because more innocent lives could get lost.

Isn't that the very point, whenever the word 'gang' is brought up? Nothing good can come out of gangs, ever.

sigpic
                  They're your teammates, now.
                  Best of luck, TT!
                  ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

<<<<babe falls off chair laughing>>>>

okay, wait...
                    the Tre Tre Crips.....white boy Hicks "family"..

do you say it
                    trey trey
                    or tree tree

I much rather like tree tree

as in up one.
                    without a paddle.

B

"Up a tree without a paddle" ?

sigpic
                    Best of luck, TT!

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                      "Up a tree without a paddle" ?

It's a mixed metaphor.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                      Up a tree without a paddle: Why a paddle would be normally found in a tree beyond me, but suffice it to say that if you were up a creek without a paddle, you would be in a real predicament. On the other hand, if some beast chased you up a tree, you might benefit from the existence of a paddle nearby, but again, I'll probably just humor myself in knowing you have accidentally combined two well-worn phrases.

Comment

sounds good though doesn't it
                        %->

specially that tree part..........

B

Comment

sounds good though doesn't it
                          %->

specially that tree part..........

B
                          Yeah... I love mixed metaphors.

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                            It's a mixed metaphor.

I guess I can see that. But sorry, the concept just doesn't make much sense to me.
                            sigpic
                            Best of luck, TT!

Comment

I have read this entire thread and have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Please clarify, since a lot of us do not live in Denver and do not get Denver news.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X