Memorial Bracelets up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Bracelets up and running

We now have the info needed for the purchase of the Darrent Williams Memorial Bracelet. Bell&Smith'05 have been and will continue to take preorders. You may now also go to http://darrentwilliams27.com and click on store and purchase these. Also in the next few days I will have updates for where you can purchases them in the Denver Metro area. These will be selling for 5 dollars plus shipping and handling. 100 percent of the proceeds will be going to the Childrens Fund and also The Boys and Girls Club of Denver and Fort Worth.
    We realize that there are alot of people out there trying to make a profit out of this. We started this for 2 reasons.
    1. To keep Darrents dream alive.
    2. To put an end to the people out there trying to profit off of selling the same item for 20 dollars or more.

These will be shipping approx. January 22nd.

God Bless DWill We Will miss You.

Last edited by salcalbroncofan; 01-05-2007, 03:34 PM.

Great job and you can be sure i'll be buying a few

R.I.P Darrent Williams

R.I.P Damien Nash

Comment

I will be buying 5 on payday.

Comment

Where will you be selling them by using PayPal, or will you? Is darrentwilliams27.com a PayPal site?

Comment

We are working to have Darrents official website accepting paypal.

Comment

I am going to buy a few. Thanks cal!!!!
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

Comment

Is shipping to Canada possible? I am aware that shipping will be more expensive, but I'm not too concerned as all proceeds are going to a very good cause.

Thanks.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
              sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

great job I will be ordering some soon.

Comment

We will try to ship anywhere throughout the world. We already have customers from Sweden and the UK!

I will also be setting up a place on darrentwilliamsdrive where you will al be able to place the order. Paypal from my understanding will be set up!

Thanks again all for the support on this!!
                  Last edited by BroncoFanInPattyLand; 01-05-2007, 03:57 PM.
                  sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                  also
                  Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Sweet. That is awesome that you started this. Thanks soooooooo much.
                    RIP Darrent Williams
                    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

as promised

Stuck...........

Nice work guys! :thumb:

Comment

Thanks Jwinn.

Also thanks to Bell&Smith'05, Timeless Sports and Patterson17. It has been a group effort to get this up and running. But the hours spent are and will be well worth it. Thanks to all the have supported this effort and all that will support the effort.

Comment

Another question. Where are the pre-orders we gave to Bell&Smith'05 going to? Are they reservations for the Darrent Williams Drive, darrentwilliams27.com, or what? I'm a little confused.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse
                            Another question. Where are the pre-orders we gave to Bell&Smith'05 going to? Are they reservations for the Darrent Williams Drive, darrentwilliams27.com, or what? I'm a little confused.

Not to step on their toes, but if you have a credit card, you can order it directly from Darrent's site.

www.DarrentWilliams27.com

Just double click STORE, and you'll see it right there.

Just seems the easiest way to me.

Comment

Ok, thanks everyone that answered my questions. I'm going to go ahead and order mine at dw27.com now. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X