Moment of silence before the wildcard games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of silence before the wildcard games

am I hearing this right? I already think it's a wonderful gesture that Goddell will be at the service, but this is really great if they're doing it before the games. i applaud the NFL for stepping up to the plate, they just neded sometime like us all to gather themselves.

Originally posted by VADER72
    am I hearing this right? I already think it's a wonderful gesture that Goddell will be at the service, but this is really great if they're doing it before the games. i applaud the NFL for stepping up to the plate, they just neded sometime like us all to gather themselves.
    Yes they are.

Comment

That's wonderful.

Comment

That's wonderful.
        I agree.

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye (probaly the 27th time this week) when they showed the viewing tonight and his Bronco jersey and helmet sat there. I hope they catch these waste of good air losers.

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye (probaly the 27th time this week) when they showed the viewing tonight and his Bronco jersey and helmet sat there. I hope they catch these waste of good air losers.
            I know how you feel. I cried like a baby when I watched the vid.

Comment

This is great news, I was going to boycott the games if they did not do this. I figured that if they did the moment of silence for Dungy's child they had to for d will.

Comment

is there a link to a vid of the viewing...i missed it and want to see it.

Comment

did they do it?
                  11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

I was watching but they didnt have it on tv maybe they did it but it wasnt shown on tv.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

That's great.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

That's an absolute disgrace if they did not show it on TV by the broadcaster.

It should have been shown so that the millions watching at home could also pay their respects rather that just 60 odd thousand in the stadium
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was a little upset that they didn't show the moment of silence too.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                          ALL READY

Comment

I was disappointed that they didn't televise the moment of silence. I don't know if that actually did it. I was watching as the teams were coming in and then they were all lined up to kick. I would have thought they would have done it after both teams had come out of the tunnel, so I don't know when they could have done it.

Comment

I was upset they didn't show it. Also upset NBC hasn't said anything about D Will

Comment

Working...
                              X