No announcement yet.

Moment of silence before the wildcard games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they just cared about bringing more commercials and earning more $$$. I didn't expect anything else from this bunch of ***holes anyway, so I can't say this is a surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Ultra
      Well they just cared about bringing more commercials and earning more $$$. I didn't expect anything else from this bunch of ***holes anyway, so I can't say this is a surprise!

ya, i wasnt surprised they didnt show it either, but i was still hoping they would
      Im Tight

Comment

I bet if it happened to T.O., they'd show it.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
        ALL READY

Comment

I hope they do the moment of silence for every game. I just wish they would show it on tv.

Comment

I have only seen one person mention anything about D-Will and that was an announcer at The Arkansas Razor back game yesterday. Total disrespect.
            Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Bob Costas ...

... just mentioned the death of D Will a couple of minutes ago and they showed some of the tributes. I just hope they show the undefinedMOMENT of SILENCEundefined before the next game.

I will always remember D Will's infectious smile and how he played with such passion. We will miss D Will.

I E-Mailed NBC asking them to show the moment of silence before the next game. I realize they probably won't so much as read the E-Mail, but I wanted to at least let them know my feelings.
              Last edited by Jake0416; 01-06-2007, 04:52 PM.
              Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

R.I.P. D-Will

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

They did show somthing about D WILL before the Seattle Dallas game started. It was about the funeral, and then a RIP Darrent Williams banner/image.

Comment

Yeah, I cried too. Alot! I watched most of the viewing today. I saw his children there, that was so hard. There were so many kind words for Darrent. He was surely loved and will be greatly missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
                    They did show somthing about D WILL before the Seattle Dallas game started. It was about the funeral, and then a RIP Darrent Williams banner/image.
                    I'm glad that they did that! I might have just been listening to the audio at the time since I was also reading the posts here.
                    Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

R.I.P. D-Will

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

nbc

between the two games on saturday NBC did do a segment on D-will's funeral

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
                        I bet if it happened to T.O., they'd show it.
                        ummmm.....

BIG difference between the class/gameplay/personality of D-Will and T.O.....

D-Will was a class act and football player.....

but i understand what ur sayin
                        "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                        -The best in the business-

Comment

Somebody here on these boards posted that a moment of silence would occur at each game this weekend.

I watched all 4 games on TV and not ONCE did i see a moment of silence. Before the Patriot and Jet game, on pre game show, I saw pieces of the funeral. That was nice. But.....

Is this a propaganda attempt at some noob in our presence? Was this another attempt of bandwagoning off a tragic event?
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'd say it was a attempt to earn more $$$ with more commercials during the moment of silence... and they succeeded pretty well! :hammer: :hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by TheMastermind
                              ummmm.....

BIG difference between the class/gameplay/personality of D-Will and T.O.....

D-Will was a class act and football player.....

but i understand what ur sayin
                              Actually, that's exactly what I was saying.....if a total jerk like T.O. got shot in a gang shooting, it would be everywhere. But a wonderful man got killed and it's barely anywhere.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                              ALL READY

Comment

Watching the Pats game I could point out when they were doing the moment of silence, the crowd was very quiet and then they cheered afterwards. However, it was hard to tell this since CBS had their announcers talking about the game at the same time. I thought that was extremely disrespectful to Darrent, the Broncos and Broncos fans everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X