Missed The Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denver Ultra
    Does anybody know how to capture this stream into hard drive? This ceremony was so powerful, so awesome, so inspiring that I want to keep it to watch it again and again!
    Allright I found out, all Broncos speeches are filed now, I'm going to watch them and cherish them for a long time!

Comment

Okay, you found out....mind telling me?

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
      ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
        Okay, you found out....mind telling me?
        Ok, just download a stream ripper like this one

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visit...StreamDown.zip

and here's the URL of the funeral

http://extras.denverpost.com/multime...o/funeral1.flv
        and funeral2, 3,4, 5 and so on...

Comment

Thanks so much.....do you know how many parts there are?

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
          ALL READY

Comment

uh oh, it says "shaking hands error."

ALL READY

Comment

I got it to work now....thanks

ALL READY

Comment

Cot damn that Tatum Bell video really got me emotional.If we sign or draft another running back in the offseason,i'll be one pissed off Bronco supporter.The guy looks like he's gonna rush for 2000 yards next season.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X