What about Javon Walker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Javon Walker?

We have all heard this week, Darrent Willaims was shot and killed, but I have not heard any feedback on Javon Walker, who was also in the limo. I do not think he has talked to the media about that nigght has he? (If he did, I missed it.)

Although, he was not hurt, Physically?, he was there and watched his team mate die, maybe in his arms.

How is he doing? He not only lost a friend, but could have also possibly lost his own life too.

Could someone give some feedback on him?

Thanks.

bump this thread

Comment

Originally posted by comom2boys
      We have all heard this week, Darrent Willaims was shot and killed, but I have not heard any feedback on Javon Walker, who was also in the limo. I do not think he has talked to the media about that nigght has he? (If he did, I missed it.)

Although, he was not hurt, Physically?, he was there and watched his team mate die, maybe in his arms.

How is he doing? He not only lost a friend, but could have also possibly lost his own life too.

Thanks.

There is no feedback at this time from Javon or a spokesman for Javon. The team has not spoke about him nor has the media either.

We might hear something after the investigatioin is complete, but don't be let down if you don't.

Comment

In an interview after the funeral Shannahan said that he (Javon) was going through some major grief and that he is not well. Shanny also said that he was confident Javon would pull through this with the support of the team and the counselers.

Also, the Rocky Mountain News had this to say about Javon:

"Broncos wide receiver Javon Walker, who was in the limousine with Williams and several others the night Williams was killed, was not seen as the team's players exited the buses outside the church.

Some with the team said they didn't know if Walker had made the trip.

After the service Shanahan said Walker had spent the much of the last week with cornerback Champ Bailey and that Walker was "struggling'' with all that has happened.

"He's going through some very heavy grief right now,'' Shanahan said."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...261827,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
          In an interview after the funeral Shannahan said that he (Javon) was going through some major grief and that he is not well. Shanny also said that he was confident Javon would pull through this with the support of the team and the counselers.

Also, the Rocky Mountain News had this to say about Javon:

"Broncos wide receiver Javon Walker, who was in the limousine with Williams and several others the night Williams was killed, was not seen as the team's players exited the buses outside the church.

Some with the team said they didn't know if Walker had made the trip.

After the service Shanahan said Walker had spent the much of the last week with cornerback Champ Bailey and that Walker was "struggling'' with all that has happened.

"He's going through some very heavy grief right now,'' Shanahan said."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...261827,00.html
          that sucks. I hope he can pull through, keep him in your prayers.

Comment

Thanks for the update..

Thank you to everyone for responding to my question.

I can only imagine how hard it is for him.

I understand that he probably will not be talking soon, I just wanted to know how he was doing, and let him know he is not forgotten as well.

Comment

Originally posted by comom2boys

Thanks.
              Plus when somthing like this happens a person is always thinking that should have been me, and thay maybe someone is after them. Jus think about, if a bullet missed your head by 2 feet would you not be parinoid?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
                Plus when somthing like this happens a person is always thinking that should have been me, and thay maybe someone is after them. Jus think about, if a bullet missed your head by 2 feet would you not be parinoid?
                Shanahan said in his first interview Javon was going through survivors guilt.

Comment

Working...
                X