another bracelet to the wrist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bracelet to the wrist...

Well now that Darrent's memorial bracelets are coming in I need to get one, I play in a band in Nevada and i usually wear a bracelet remembering a friend of mine who was killed in Iraq. Now I got one more to wear to let people know when I play that people who do good things and live life to the fullest need to be remembed. Rest in Peace and God Bless number 27

Jake

PS: sorry im just a practice squad and maybe it doesn't seem like i may know much but I've been with the board for a while looking at posts, I've just never registered....and does anyone know if Cutler spoke at the Funeral Service...I like him but he just seems kind of cold and distant...not bad just maybe kind of quiet....thank you....

Originally posted by audioQBkid78
    .and does anyone know if Cutler spoke at the Funeral Service...I like him but he just seems kind of cold and distant...not bad just maybe kind of quiet....thank you....
    No, he didn't.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

I don't think he's cold, just young and maybe shy.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
      ALL READY

Comment

I wouldn't say he's cold, maybe quiet. He may be the starter but he does need time to establish himself as a leader.

Comment

Working...
        X