Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon didnt make trip

god this got to be so rough on him.

I feel so bad....I'm definitely going to say special prayers for both him and Tatum along with my regular one for the whole team tonight.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

thats pretty sad
      do u think he didnt make it cuz hes just SO DEVISTATED and didnt want to get botherd by reporters or w/e/??

Comment

I'd say it's because he's devastated. I just hope he had a strong support system (since Champ was in Fort Worth.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
        ALL READY

Comment

Whatever the reason you can't really blame him. That's a lot to go through.

Comment

Can u imagine if we would have won and had to play a game this weekend with that TragedY??

wow that be horrible!

Comment

WOW. That truly depresses me, I thought I was coping pretty well but this is just so sad. I hope he will be ok.
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

This is going to sound stupid but I can't get it out of my mind that God knew that He was going to take Darrent to be with Him when we played last Sunday night and He has a reason for everything.

ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                  Can u imagine if we would have won and had to play a game this weekend with that TragedY??

wow that be horrible!
                  I think it would have been the worst Bronco game any of us had seen. It's too soon for them to have been playing for Darrent. None of them would have been able to get their heads in the game. I don't think, anyway.

Comment

I can't even imagine what Javon must being going threw. For your friend to get shot right in front of you and die in your lap. That is beyond hard(to deal with). I know life goes on, but how do you recover from something like that. I am sure he has had an emotional day.

Comment

wow that be horrible!
                      Sad thing is that if we had won, then the players quite possibly would not have been out so late, and therefore the tragedy may have been avoided

I'm not slating Darrent, the season was over and he was entitled to celebrate the New Year, but if we'd had to prepare for a playoff game, then I'd have expected a curfew to have been in place.
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Especially given what the bouncer said... how javon asked for him to flag a cab so he could go home.... Then, bouncer doesn't hail cab but asks darrent to give walker a life... Darrent says fine... Javon winds up in the hummer limo... rest is tragic history.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                          Sad thing is that if we had won, then the players quite possibly would not have been out so late, and therefore the tragedy may have been avoided

I'm not slating Darrent, the season was over and he was entitled to celebrate the New Year, but if we'd had to prepare for a playoff game, then I'd have expected a curfew to have been in place.
                          I don't know for sure, but I don't think it would have made a difference. It was New Year's Eve, and from what I understand, D-Will was promoting some band at the club. I think he would have been there no matter what. Even if he would have left earlier, if it's the same people involved with the altercation at the club, they could have followed them whenever the left. The what-ifs are endless. I know that we all wish that the outcome had been different.

Comment

I really hope someone is looking after him. He's going to need all the support he can get.
                            You're in the arms of the Angels
                            May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

thats pretty sad
                              do u think he didnt make it cuz hes just SO DEVISTATED and didnt want to get botherd by reporters or w/e/??
                              I did not hear this, but my son says it's on one of the videos on 9News Site - Outside, after the funeral, Mike Shanahan spoke, and someone ask him how Javon was doing, and Mike said that Javon is not doing well at all.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
                              X