Javon didnt make trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champbronc2
    I actually do believe it would have made the difference. It's the chaos theory.

One thing changes and you have a whole series of events. If Darrent broke his leg he'd be alive right now since he would be at a hospital. If Darrent got drunk maybe he would have done something stupid in the limo and had the bullets missed him. Maybe if he had to use the bathroom he would have still been alive.

But what good does it do to dwell on the what ifs? Where does it end? If Denver hadn't picked Darrent, he would still be alive. If Darrent hadn't gone to Oklahoma, he might not have been drafted. If Darrent hadn't have stayed on the right path as a kid, he might not have played ball in high school. If his parents hadn't have met, Darrent never would have been born. How far back do you go with the what ifs?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyanative
      I feel so bad that this year had to start out this way for javon and dw's family. I just wish that people would quit being so evil...... it sucks....
      Exactly. I can only imagine how though this can be on ALL of them. This happened on New Year's day. This is something so tragic that even if they do start to eventually feel better, it'll be so hard to get past because of all the hype that surrounds New Year. While everyone is celebrating, they'll remember what happened to them around that time... Hopefully they'll realize it's ok to be happy. Darrent is in a better place. I only pray that they'll stay strong and remember that.

As far as Javon not being there, that doesn't surprise me. It seems so sudden. Like while everyone is going to see Darrent for the last time, Javon has seen what they're seeing, and then some. I don't think he was quite ready for that.

Comment

Darrent passed away in Javon's arms, he was the last to be in contact with him while he was still on this earth...it brings a tear to my eye everytime I think about it. If my best friend died in my arms I dont know what I would do or how it would effect me, but I know it would be very difficult to cope, we are with you Javon.
        vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoNic
          But what good does it do to dwell on the what ifs? Where does it end? If Denver hadn't picked Darrent, he would still be alive. If Darrent hadn't gone to Oklahoma, he might not have been drafted. If Darrent hadn't have stayed on the right path as a kid, he might not have played ball in high school. If his parents hadn't have met, Darrent never would have been born. How far back do you go with the what ifs?
          Yeah it is too bad what if's are what if's and will never happen.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
            Can u imagine if we would have won and had to play a game this weekend with that TragedY??
            wow that be horrible!
            If we had won, Darrent may still be alive. The whole outcome would change. They might not have even gone clubbing. If if if ...

Comment

Working...
            X