Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Terence Newman has #27 on his helmet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Terence Newman has #27 on his helmet.

I'm watching the game and noticed a #27 decal on Terence Newmans helmet. I can't see if anyone else has one.

Pretty cool.

Originally posted by // / yardo
    I'm watching the game and noticed a #27 decal on Terence Newmans helmet. I can't see if anyone else has one.

Pretty cool.
    That is so cool.

Comment

im watching the game now. i will see if i can see it for myself. thats really cool though.

Comment

Cool! to him

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
        ALL READY

Comment

I'm trying to see if it's the whole team or just Newman.

Newman is a CB so I can understand if he's the only one but if it's the whole team then that would say a lot about the Cowboys organization.

Comment

I'm trying to see if it's the whole team or just Newman.

Newman is a CB so I can understand if he's the only one but if it's the whole team then that would say a lot about the Cowboys organization.

Ya, i use to hate them, but if this is true, i def. gained respect for Newman and the Organization.

Comment

Not only is he a fellow CB but he also played in the Big 12 with D-Will. Either way, it is a very classy move by Terrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
                Ya, i use to hate them, but if this is true, i def. gained respect for Newman and the Organization.
                Same here. I can't stand the Cowboys but that's pretty cool of Newman to do that.

Comment

That is very respectable.

A salute to you Newman. You deserve it.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

What # is Newman? I'm looking for him but can't find him.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                    ALL READY

Comment

He's #41, usually on the defenses left side.

Comment

Thanks you.

ALL READY

Comment

So far from what I can tell, Newman is the only one wearing it. That's very cool of him to do that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                            So far from what I can tell, Newman is the only one wearing it. That's very cool of him to do that.
                            Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else with it.

He just made a pretty good play tipping the ball to Roy Williams that's being challenged so maybe we'll get a glimpse of it.

Looking at him from the back the decal is on the left side of his helmet.

Comment

Did anyone just see what Roy Williams flashed when he pulled his jersey down after his INT? If you have Tivo, will you check?

Comment

Working...
                              X